Edited 3 years ago by OmensDream

FOR SOME REASON I WAS BANNED FOR X-RAYING?! I HAVE NO IDEA HOW THIS HAPPEND. I see two times it might have looked like I was X-Raying. But I swear on God I did not. If you look when I was mining with RedTiger today I was clearly not X-Raying at all! If I was using X-Ray I would not play on a multiplayer server, PLEASE check again. ALSO that one time I got A TON of debree was prob LUCK I even said how lucky I was in chat (If u can see those) I did do this thing one time when I was wearing the techno skin as a joke and even said I was joking. You can say that "But we clearly saw you X-raying" Is not true, When I got banned the first time I was scarred SHITLESS because I truly love this server and the community, After reading hackers ban appeals and your responses I knew you took this seriously. And why would I hack after buying MVP and seeing what would happen if I do! Please check again, I swear on my life I did not X-Ray, I thought this was for caps tbh. If I get perma banned it's unfair because I never would do such a thing. And after school me and my friends play on this server a lot! I would not give for using X-Ray, Even though I am childish I would never do that. PLEASE check again. And also, When you say "Other acc" Your talking about HeroicSpider, Yes? I only use that acc when I combat log (YES IM SORRY IM A LOGGER) And why would I log if I have X-Ray?! I would just get everything back in like 30 mins!! Also I would like a PARDON! I HAVE NEVER USED HACKS IN ANY GAME!!!

PLEASE!!!!! I NEVER USED X-RAY ON THIS SERVER!