Louis_Vuitton8's Ban Appeal From a Long Time Ago

1. 3 weeks ago

Good Day,

I do not know if you remember me but this is LouisVuitton8. I was banned a while back in April of 2020 for some chat breaches. I just wanted to verbally express that I am prodigiously sorry for any mistakes that I may have made when I was grieving through the loss of my mother.

See during early November of 2019 my mother started to exhibit strange symptoms. Such as Headaches Abdominal pain etc. Now she went to her doctor and long story short it turned out to be Cancer. Now throughout the time of late November 2019 to March of 2020. My mother fought hard as a warrior against Cancer. But sadly she succumbed to it. She died on March 24th, 2020. With her death came immense grief and pain.

I know that this is no exculpation for the way I was acting on your server. I just wanted to apprise you why I might have been such a revolter when it came to the rules on the server. I am genuinely sorry for what I have done. I respect the rules that you implement into your server. I just wanted to apologize for my transgressions.

I know you were prodigiously gracious with giving me second chances. And I commend you for that. You are a benevolent person. But I was wondering if you could find it in your heart to give me one last chance. I am a different person now. I have learned to work through my grief and become a better man. Please, if you give me one last chance I promise you I will not transgress any rules, not even the slightest infraction.

The loss of my mother caused me to lash out against people online. And For that, I would like to deeply apologize. I should have never let my grief manifest into a form of aggression. But throughout the year I have learned to cope with my grief and I am a changed person.

But If you do not give me another chance, I truly understand I know I have done wrong.

I hope you can find it in your heart,

-LouisVuitton8

2. Edited 3 weeks ago by Nysic

G'day,

We have discussed your ban appeal and we find it to be disingenuous. I am by no means ignoring or belittling your situation, but your appeal lacks what we are looking for. It doesn't help your case that you copy pasted this word for word, from an email you sent Crafty less than two months ago, one that we denied.

We aren't outright going to deny you, but, you're going to need to make an appeal that feels both genuine and shows you have reflected on what you have done. An appeal that will make us consider giving you another shot. You are not appealing to one person but to all of the administrators.

You are currently both IP and account banned, we do not lift those lightly, so take this opportunity and make it count. Make us believe that you are a changed person and not someone I'm just going to reban in a month's time. Mark my words Louis, if we let you back there will be no chances, no wiggle room. You fuck up and you go back to being banned.

Nysic

or Sign Up to reply!