Elephantia's first base has been built!

1. ‹ Older
  2. 8 years ago

If the coordinates were public, it would be impossible for anyone to stumble upon Elephantia by surprise!

That wouldn't be very exciting.

3. Lmao

4. I hope you upgrade your base to obsidian like the obby castle made by Atheod. On second thought, I think the reason you made your base near 1K is your faction is inspired by that obby castle. A suggestion, cause you are already committed make it like that castle.

5. Well, this sounds exciting indeed! If you ever need supplies for your rebuilding, feel free to ask!

I'd actually ask for the coords, but I can't quite figure out how to send a private message on these forums.

6. I don't think you can DapperLeaf.

7. The Red Army has your base coords and will publicly reveal them if we are not given our protection fee. Thank you for your time.

8. Soviet do you really think it matters? Elephant has made it pretty clear that it'll be griefed, one way or another. It makes your attempt at extortion seem petty and childish.

9. @Dannysharks Soviet do you really think it matters? Elephant has made it pretty clear that it'll be griefed, one way or another. It makes your attempt at extortion seem petty and childish.

Danny's right, the extortion is quite futile at best.

10. @Dannysharks @argonFiles Excellent point, so might as well get everyone involved in the "fun" 1200/200 are the coords. Let's make some excitement Elphantia

11. I know I'll be joining in on Sov's "fun."

12. @Captain_Mitchell I don't think you can DapperLeaf.

Yeah, seems like it. Oh well, seems like the time has passed anyway...

13. Thanks sov for the coord

14. People visiting those coordinates are in for some excitement!

Wait, no. Actually, they're in for literally no excitement, at all. How tragic! :(

15. It was nice of you to visit! Don't worry about the damage you caused in your excitement—it didn't take too long to fix!

Still, it was a mean prank to give people those false coordinates. They'll be so disappointed!

16. It's ok, I'll screenshot the coords next time I visit. I may have missed a negative

17. -image-

The tower's been blown up, but don't fret: A better, taller tower will rise in its place! How exciting!

To the builder of the small hut outside: I'm afraid that that was destroyed, as well. Condolences!

18. Lmao

19. Your idea of fun and excitement - building, griefed, rebuilding is, in my opinion, a not sustainable fun. My advice for the sake of your so-called faction, you need to rethink of your location.

20. no! my hut!

21. something exciting you could try is having 2 or maybe even more bases, with the main one being very well hidden and if everyone hang out and/or gravitates towards the safe base then to make it more exciting you should prank people, i find pranking to be much funnier than just straight up raiding or greifing

or Sign Up to reply!