1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago

@Pimpcy why bring up a bunch of bs

3. Deleted 7 years ago by Pimpcy
  4. Edited 7 years ago by Blackfish_

I said minecraft is a game that reflects our real world. where we can be friends, enemies, even being stabbed from behind. i never said minecraft reflects our habbits irl. Why do you look so pissed

5. its just a game get over it

6. @Pimpcy well you were telling @TheForgotten20 not to bring real life things here and you do it

7. rip Quartz_King trust

8. We always have kind of people like you and quartz, who will seek for attention by any means, no matter if its by stabbing friends from their back.
    What was the purpose of bringing us both into that topic harshly if you were just making a harmless statement representing Minecraft with real life?
    Like you and quartz

9. me @Pimpcy ? because I don't need attention

10. Deleted 7 years ago by Pimpcy
  11. @Pimpcy 1. I wasn't referring to you ghost

2. This is a topic about how things felt personally brought up in a game I wasn't the one who started this topic ABOUT a real life situation so I honestly have no clue where you're going with this and I don't think you do either tbh.

Also calling people out for attention once again has nothing to do with it you're just biting rn

ok ill shut up

12. Edited 7 years ago by Sofatroll

Holy macaroni, we just finished moving all the stuff from the town to the HQ... I counted 118 double chests... lel

13. damn

14. Edited 7 years ago by Blackfish_

@Pimpcy We always have kind of people like you and quartz, who will seek for attention by any means, no matter if its by stabbing friends from their back.
    What was the purpose of bringing us both into that topic harshly if you were just making a harmless statement representing Minecraft with real life?
    Like you and quartz

Well, "we always have kind of people like you and quartz". I made this sentence reffering to Pimpcy and Quartz character. They didnt exist in real life, but in real life, we have kind of people like that.

I'll start ignoring you.

15. im following blackfish with the ignore

16. A dirty traitor rushing to defend a dirty traitor. Not much surprise there. You should both have fun with your new buddies AKA Scumbags of Craftymynes.

17. Why so serious....

It's a game, if you can't stand someone destroying your oh-so-hard to build base, then just don't play here.

Go play somewhere else or get a social life.

18. Edited 7 years ago by Blackfish_

Who says we are serious? all the seriousness is faked just to make the game more funer. Can't you feel the suspense? :P

We are all in the craftymynes's story tale. Play your role!

19. ^ love it

20. @Blackfish_ Who says we are serious? all the seriousness is faked just to make the game more funer. Can't you feel the suspense? :P

We are all in the craftymynes's story tale. Play your role!

you are the real mvp

21. sigh

Seriously people, chill out. Why is it that people are getting heated?

THis is something that i've seen happen many times, with many people, for many reasons, and it perplexes me every time.

There is no need to get heated over a bunch of pixels on a screen, be it someone releasing your coords, or someone expressing a different opinion than yours. None of it matters

or Sign Up to reply!