Salty's Super Seeds

1. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by OpticImpulse

So most of you probably saw my seed shop that was a total fail, so I'm trying this again, but with even better prices.

• 1 stack of seeds............... 1 iron per stack
    • 32 seeds........................... 5 coal per half a stack
    • 16 seeds........................... 2 coal per quarter stack

If you want to buy, please list your how many you'll be buying! :D
    If you have any questions or would like any changes please let me know because I really need to get rid of them! XD
    Thank you for reading and have a nice fishy filled day! :D

2. no one wants seeds. most of us have massive farms and seeds are just in the local plains biome which are so common.

3. @TheForgotten20 no one wants seeds. most of us have massive farms and seeds are just in the local plains biome which are so common.

I'm selling them because a lot of new players don't have farms and for the love of god! I just want them gone! I have 6 double chests full of stacks of seeds!

4. Throw the seeds out. Players can walk for 2 minutes out of spawn and get seeds. This shop is useless

5. @Rybye Throw the seeds out. Players can walk for 2 minutes out of spawn and get seeds. This shop is useless

Some people may not want to collect the seeds themselves

6. @iclutchHD Some people may not want to collect the seeds themselves

Finally someone's on my side!

7. How many stacks do you have?

8. @FishW How many stacks do you have?

6 double chests full

9. Dang. So how much for a double chest? I'm not really planning on buying that much but I'm curious.

10. @FishW Dang. So how much for a double chest? I'm not really planning on buying that much but I'm curious.

I'm going cheap and saying only 10 iron for 1 double chest (I just want them gone tbh)

11. Edited 7 years ago by TheBosmerFalcon

Ill take it off your hands optic
    60 iron?
    -Crimson

12. @TheBosmerFalcon Ill take it off your hands optic
    60 iron?
    -Crimson

Oh my god! I can finally get rid of these seeds :D

13. I'll be on tomorrow cuz I gtg to bed rn

or Sign Up to reply!