The Selfie Thread!!

1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago

@GibsonAxe wth figured i'd toss mine in, my phone not great for pics so quality is sht lol
    -image-

OMG that hair is AWSOME!!!

3. Deleted 7 years ago by HaloNest
  4. Edited 7 years ago by MasaruCyri

-image-

Too lazy to post a recent picture of myself but here's a picture of me from October and my hair's still the same so, though less blue than my last pic on here! =P

5. Natural color hair rocks, just sayin'

6. @Andureil Natural color hair rocks, just sayin'

agreed

7. @HaloNest just like bonechiller's

_
    _
    _
    _
    _
    _
    _
    _
    _

just joking

-_- What you trying to say bud...

8. Edited 7 years ago by GrinningBobcat

@BoneChi11er -_- What you trying to say bud...

Shots fired lol

9. I better hide

10. 100% Scottish haha.

*Sorry I am new, thought I would post on here so my face/name is atleast regonised lol.

-image-

11. @SuperSage Yo, I'm CraftyMyner's sister and I just want to confirm that he's the shiet.

-image-

woah, that's a pretty good sand mosaic!

12. Deleted 6 years ago by HaloNest
  13. HaloNest your military jacket has the old symbols that point down. The new ones point up.

14. Actually that was my Italian shirt for the military school but I changed school so I decided to put a bit of American shit on it

15. Were the arrows (Not sure what they are called) Facing down? Or did you add those later?

16. Added later

17. Ok cool

18. @HaloNest https://s18.postimg.org/j662kyu21/93b090fc_7298_4ff1_837e_fb47accb1407.jpg
    \"-image-\"

who wins

Sofa wins.

19. At the beginning it was only a camo uniform with silver enlisted stars and the rank on the shoulder (sergeant) and the "Folgore batalion" logo @_Haxington_

20. -image-

21. @_Haxington_ Were the arrows (Not sure what they are called) Facing down? Or did you add those later?

the "arrows" are called chevrons

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!