Favorite Staff

1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago

@Pimpcy My favorite staff is senpai

ty

3. @2Chill ty

HAH hahahaha hooooo. good one! heehee HA!

4. sooooooooo funny

5. @BenjoBanjo7 sooooooooo funny

Glad you enjoy my sense of humor . : ]

6. @2Chill I have decided to write down exactly what I am doing instead of telling people that I am "Laughing Out Loud"

7. owner: @Proxeria
    mod @Tez1010
    admin @rnc2011
    helper: they are all nubs but if i had to pick on i would go with...............@Beedobi

8. i like them all because everyone has had/have an impact on this amazing server

9. @ghostassasin81 i like them all because everyone has had/have an impact on this amazing server

I love me too

10. @ghostassasin81 i like them all because everyone has had/have an impact on this amazing server

I came in likeeeeeea wrecking ballllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

11. Edited 7 years ago by Beedobi

s/o to ghost for supporting me
    lel

Edit: also i guess forgotten ;c

12. My favorite staff is Gandalf's staff

13. New favorite Helper: wblaine128

14. Soo hard to choose but I have made list

Admin: Rnc baron ( Iclutch is awesome too :) )
    Mod: tez
    Helper:slatern and many others
    So many others though can't think of them all :3

15. @SirChristopher Soo hard to choose but I have made list

Admin: Rnc baron ( Iclutch is awesome too :) )
    Mod: tez
    Helper:slatern and many others
    So many others though can't think of them all :3

Which Tez? There's 2! xD @Tez1010 and @Tezzer

16. @MasaruCyri Which Tez? There's 2! xD @Tez1010 and @Tezzer

tez1010

17. Well in truth I'm still getting to know most of the staff, but a huge lead has been given to @Nysic for favorite staff I've interacted with. Took the time to goof around while spying on me. Completely scared me at first, as I was watching Django on my other monitor and almost jumped out of my chair when doors started opening. Loved it though. Love this server and all of the staff I've met so far.

P.s. I got to see my first Polar bear, well 15-20 inside my bedroom, but it counts and I was given a wooden sword to boot! Honestly best night ever, and it came from the worst night ever. I really can't say it enough but thank you so much Nysic. It was a small thing but it changed my night, it made me feel like part of something. :D

18. Edited 7 years ago by Nysic

@BluePlauge It warms my heart to read this, been in a rough place myself hence why I haven't been around much. That aside I do try to visit all the people on CraftyMynes and include them in a bit of my mischief.

Glad I could make your day brighter. :D

Nysic

19. Well @Nysic you are doing an amazing job, keep up the awesome work! I hope I'm around on this server for a long time :)

20. Everyone is down for some Nysic's Tom foolery

21. So as an update:
    My favorite Owner: CraftyMyner
    My favorite Admin: BaronBattleBread (Bread)
    My favorite Mod: CreeperLord170
    My favorite Helper: wblaine128

or Sign Up to reply!