Alliance Giga Thread

1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago

Sooo....

I see a lot of factions are starting up...

This may be a nice time to establish the trading networks and warring factions, ya know?

bump

3. Team Eye, Red Army, Sky Kin, Strangers Company, The Ravens, the Penguins, The Orcas, The ToweL Gang, the Fig Army, The Alveare, The Brotherhood of Knob, the Alliance, the Team Fluxated, Apathy, Nova, KOKONUTS, Lakeview, Undertakers, Saint Grall, The YellO followers.

Here's a list. :)

4. Summary for the new map so far.
    The SC is still arround and so is Harvestar i guess. Fig Army seems to go down for reasons that I dont know and Team Eye seems to have used the map reset to recruit nubs, preventing themselves from extinction.
    That's what I know. I havent heard about any other factions but the usual nub facs that consist of 3 people and last for a week in average.
    -Sofa out

5. Edited 7 years ago by Sofatroll

@_Confederacy_ Team Eye, Red Army, Sky Kin, Strangers Company, The Ravens, the Penguins, The Orcas, The ToweL Gang, the Fig Army, The Alveare, The Brotherhood of Knob, the Alliance, the Team Fluxated, Apathy, Nova, KOKONUTS, Lakeview, Undertakers, Saint Grall, The YellO followers.

Here's a list. :)

Red Army, Sky Kin, The Penguins, The orcas, Kokonuts, Apathy, Lakeview and the Undertakers, do not exist anymore as far as I know.

6. @Sofatroll Red Army, Sky Kin, The Penguins, The orcas, Kokonuts, Apathy, Lakeview and the Undertakers, do not exist anymore as far as I know.

Red Army does (Soviet gets online anyway)

The others are old that I have seen ann heard about.

7. Deleted 7 years ago by gilbertboys
  8. @Sofatroll Team Eye seems to have used the map reset to recruit nubs, preventing themselves from extinction.

-image-

9. I'll probably be on tomorrow (Today was a forum day lol)

10. me too 5:00 PM american pacific trime

11. Kind of proud my faction still exists, alhough

@Sofatroll Red Army, Sky Kin, The Penguins, The orcas, Kokonuts, Apathy, Lakeview and the Undertakers, do not exist anymore as far as I know.

Caw! Caw! I should be proud

12. Don't forget the Melon Masters! :D

13. Deleted 7 years ago by Retrochewy
  14. @Sofatroll Red Army, Sky Kin, The Penguins, The orcas, Kokonuts, Apathy, Lakeview and the Undertakers, do not exist anymore as far as I know.

exccusseeee meeee
    KOKONUTS are the greatest of all.....
    it is the ultimate meme team

15. @Retrochewy keep it private...we need to hit the server unexpected when we become gr8 so we get more attention :)

16. ok

17. so what factions are still up?

18. Deleted 7 years ago by Tweakerzoid
  19. kokonuts are still up

20. @Sofatroll Red Army, Sky Kin, The Penguins, The orcas, Kokonuts, Apathy, Lakeview and the Undertakers, do not exist anymore as far as I know.

I'm a bit late, but he Undertaker (with a few member changes) lasted almost 2 oaths total, and is doing fine in the new map as a backup faction or sub-faction

21. -image-

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!