Dynamic Surroundings Mod

1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago

@Chilled__Chaos My only concern with this mod is that it shows up numbers on the screen when you attack something showing you how much damage is being dealt but It doesn't like show their health bar or anything. I'm not sure if that makes a big difference but I really hope it doesn't. Fingers crossed.

@TheMightyDrex ^that makes it a no I think unfortunately

It shows damage not health. One can easy calculate damage and relatively speaking one can gage the damage that can be dealt to people in different armors even if mix matched.

3. Deleted 7 years ago by Chilled_Chaos
  4. @GrinningBobcat It shows damage not health. One can easy calculate damage and relatively speaking one can gage the damage that can be dealt to people in different armors even if mix matched.

So are you saying it's good or bad?

5. Deleted 7 years ago by Chilled_Chaos
  6. @Chilled__Chaos Actually, I'll be patient and wait till it get's reviewed. :D

@Chilled__Chaos So are you saying it's good or bad?

I'm saying that it's not really a game changing mechanic to have. What advantage do you have from knowing the damage you do? You can figure that out in your head if want to know that badly but it doesn't really give a pvp advantage unless you can also see the damage dealt to you which then would ruin this argument.

I'd wait for the review too

7. *cough cough bump coug cough*

8. Admins/Crafty will respond when they have free time. Trust that we've read it, just be patient.

9. Sorry I've been known to be a little impatient sometimes ('^_^)

10. This mod is amazing... This and the better sound mod (Not sure what it's called)
    They should both be added to vanilla Minecraft!

11. @_Haxington_ This mod is amazing... This and the better sound mod (Not sure what it's called)
    They should both be added to vanilla Minecraft!

agreed fam. Agreed. -image-

12. Edited 7 years ago by Chilled_Chaos

That's why I suggested It. ;)

13. Woah woah woah. Wait a second. If Forge, isn't allowed then, how the hell are we supposed to use mods!?

14. @Chilled_Chaos Woah woah woah. Wait a second. If Forge, isn't allowed then, how the hell are we supposed to use mods!?

You can use most mods without forge....

15. Deleted 7 years ago by Chilled_Chaos
  16. @R4iscool1 You can use most mods without forge....

Only some mods...

I'm not sure if you can both of these mods without forge. I've tried using both of them by just putting them both in the mods folder and running with optifine but it doesn't work. I'm pretty sure I'm doing it wrong you need to like go in the folders and everything. Seriously though but why can't we use forge there's nothing wrong with it I'm just curious.

17. @R4iscool1 You can use most mods without forge....

Wait what? Why isn't forge allowed?

18. Edited 7 years ago by r4iscool1

@Chilled_Chaos Only some mods...

I'm not sure if you can both of these mods without forge. I've tried using both of them by just putting them both in the mods folder and running with optifine but it doesn't work. I'm pretty sure I'm doing it wrong you need to like go in the folders and everything. Seriously though but why can't we use forge there's nothing wrong with it I'm just curious.

It can be done, simply sticking it in the mods folder won't do it however.

It's Craftys decision so I'll let him comment on that but I think he was referring to the usage with Schematica not actual forge.

19. Deleted 7 years ago by Chilled_Chaos
  20. @R4iscool1 It can be done, simply sticking it in the mods folder won't do it however.

It's Craftys decision so I'll let him comment on that but I think he was referring to the usage with Schematica not actual forge.

This mod doesn't work without forge I did it properly... :/ So what now? This thread is pointless. I really really really wanna use forge soooo bad it's the only way... :(

21. Thats basically a game ruiner. So you said something about us not being able to use something like schematica or whatever not the actuall forge. So can we still use forge?

or Sign Up to reply!