2. 6 years ago

yay! 3rd placce is also cool :)

3. @Carl_Sagan1 link text
    Some of my works :3

your art is really good omg

4. @Carl_Sagan1 link text

Teach me

5. @Carl_Sagan1 I think Pimpcy had this one firmly in the bag. I don't mean to sound discouraging, your art isn't bad, it's just she's super good.

6. In a lot of ways he's more advanced than me actually especially with the realism and train station.
    Yet some people can have the most simple art style and still wow a crowd, I've seen it happen lmao
    It's just what u do with your style I guess. One of my weaknesses is I have to have certain emotion put into my art otherwise it won't look as well.

@Carl_Sagan1 link text

That website to display art also is catching my interest tbh never heard of it

7. *is curious, comes to this post*

*sees great art*

*reflects inwardly*

*feels awful about self*

*goes back to making videos*

lol

8. That website to display art also is catching my interest tbh never heard of it

Yes it's the greatest, maybe you can post your works there? :) also one can learn a lot from it, hundreds of entries everyday.

9. @SovietSuperman_ @Carl_Sagan1 I think Pimpcy had this one firmly in the bag. I don't mean to sound discouraging, your art isn't bad, it's just she's super good.

haha i'm sure she did :D i was joking anyway, im still new to this i just started this year, but thank you! :)

10. To the winners of the contest and everyone else, I changed my name to Arvath, in case you see me online and don't recognize me.

11. 2Chill will be holding the items for the winners now, so please remind him once you get to the server! And don't pretend you should be getting something if you don't, he has a list of those who do.

12. Gave pimpcy and fingerbibs theres already. ^

13. can you give me mine?

14. @Benjiramm can you give me mine?

done

15. :)

16. i <3 Link Too Pimpcy

17. srry if its too creepy XD

18. Deleted 6 years ago by The3xpertGamer
  19. Deleted 6 years ago by demonkitty
  20. Deleted 6 years ago by demonkitty
  21. pusheen -image-

or Sign Up to reply!