2. 6 years ago

@SovietSuperman_ -image-

Awesome art

3. Wonder who's going to win

4. Edited 6 years ago by Andureil

Wonder if anyone else is going to upload artwork lol

5. Deleted 6 years ago by Andureil
  6. Edited 6 years ago by Andureil

The event has been extended to the 20th of July, in order to see if some more people may upload artwork! So if you couldn't finish your artwork by the time the event comes to an end, now you may!

7. -image-
    It's just a backup Entry I swear

8. Print it, we got a winner! No one else needs to bother entering now...

9. Sigh let's hope in the 3rd place

10. I know I lost but at least I did it...

11. That backup Entry was a joke
    It was an older drawing of Snowproper and I but with my old CM logo pasted on it cause we were being dumb af last night together for shits and giggles
    there's so many disqualifications if I legit wanted it to be in there xD i told him it's just gonna make me lose ten times more for this bs
    I also really like FIngerbib's art style, glitch/corrupted art is my absolute favorite

12. @Pimpcy That backup Entry was a joke
    It was an older drawing of Snowproper and I but with my old CM logo pasted on it cause we were being dumb af last night together for shits and giggles
    there's so many disqualifications if I legit wanted it to be in there xD i told him it's just gonna make me lose ten times more for this bs
    I also really like FIngerbib's art style, glitch/corrupted art is my absolute favorite

Well since it's a joke then no worries.
    (and thanks for scaring everyone else in the contest, lol)

13. Edited 6 years ago by Andureil

And to everyone else, don't forget I've pushed the contest end day to the 20th! So there's still time. And, if you want to make big and only big changes to your entry, I'll allow a second post of that artwork

14. @Andureil Well since it's a joke then no worries.
    (and thanks for scaring everyone else in the contest, lol)

Love you all lol
    __
    and gl ppl I do love these art contests tbh this is one of the only forums I really see hold them frequently
    Maybe if I don't get banned for something silly in a possible future I'll add this forum to my art website for people to contact since I do still enjoy displaying things here for the community. That way I can stay in touch here with my art and I'm also promoting the server and community on my website doing so.
    Which is turning out nice so far btw

15. @Pimpcy I also really like FIngerbib's art style, glitch/corrupted art is my absolute favorite

thank you so much!!

16. Edited 6 years ago by SnowProper

-image-

Keep backpedaling :)

17. @SnowProper https://media.giphy.com/media/3o7btWJxPhIfT9p5hC/giphy.gif

Fail. lol

18. Edited 6 years ago by SnowProper

shh was updating still...

19. Love you <3

20. Edited 6 years ago by Andureil

Entries have now closed, and here are the winners of the contest!

• 1st prize: Pimpcy
    • 2nd place: Fingerbib
    • 3rd prize: Benjiramm

Thanks for all the entries guys! And sorry for those who haven't made it to the first 3 places, it has been a though decision as all entries have been amazing to see. But worry not, as everyone else is recieving the 'honourable mention' prize (unless explicitly stated on this post that you don't want to recieve it).

I'll proceed to deliver your prizes once I get the chance to enter the server on the next following days, as I'm a busy person as of lately.

Again, thanks a lot to everyone who has submited an entry for the contest, and I'll see you soon!

21. -image-
    squeeee!! Thanks u Andureil! Just made my morning!
    Congratz to the others!! We're rad asf ♥

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!