1. ‹ Older
  2. 6 years ago

but i hope its worth it

3. Don't really see how this is better than just saying "Hey, I'm selling this items for this prices, post offers here and I'll get to them when they are ready" They only thing you could do is maybe having it open 24/7, but that can be done with the help of some friends.
    Honestly, although interesting, there is not much point to it

4. Buy&Sell threads have worked great for players to make trades happen in the TP that would be your best option,much safer and less hassle.

5. Yeah, no matter what you do it's going to get raided. I'd suggest going with a forum thread instead.

6. yeah i know its gonna get raided i just wanna test out the idea also i would probably keep it open 24/7 as long as i can and maybe put someday when i close it. also i would have a machine that for a certain amount of diamond or emerald or iron or gold would be able to switch it to renamed sunflower heads which you could go and buy all the items with also looking out for a dia emerald or iron or gold to equipment price list

7. Also looking out for a tutorial on hoe to make a system that requires a certain amount of things from someone in exchange for something else

8. Stick on what you know brodie, you're going way too far. You're not building an Ikea... just sell your items and collect the payment from your customer and that is it

9. yeah but i want to build it automated

10. Listen. Automated = items having to be stored at the shop = you're going to get robbed. This doesn't work in a raiding server.

11. Unless you sell something like dirt blocks, whoever goes to it will attempt to raid you. I don't understand why you can't just sell it the normal way.

12. Newcomers have strange ideas sometimes, they'll understand as they play

13. @HaloNest Newcomers have strange ideas sometimes, they'll understand as they play

But it seems like someone should understand that they can get raided after playing for 5 minutes

14. Well I may make it only a faction shop instead

15. But I would love to see the idea used like it was when we were back in 1.9

16. Me and my friend had a working one that wasn't raided but unfortunately I may have built it 10 blocks inside the 1k clear area

17. @DoppyRex Well I may make it only a faction shop instead

So resources wont be free even for your fac members aight

18. Well say they want to buy a diamond pick they could buy one

19. Edited 6 years ago by _Ami_13_

@DoppyRex Well say they want to buy a diamond pick they could buy one

That's not the point, what I believe that Halo means is that you shouldn't be SELLING to your faction members, it's more that you could be giving them things or even lending them... just my interpretation

20. Yea

21. Well my faction is gonna have one of two methods of working you bring in enough items you can buy or craft the item you want but if or I share everything also the player shop was working originally so I may do one just selling iron picks like 2k from spawn

or Sign Up to reply!