who has the egg?

1. ‹ Older
  2. 6 years ago
    Edited 6 years ago by j____a____r____d

@Sirchristopher10 Give it up m8 ur just a casual meme

How can I ever recover?!?! This will do it for me for sure, I HAVE to resign now.

You still should be bowing down to King Serac, heretic.

3. Please try to keep this thread on track. If you want to discuss the value of the egg, that's all good, but there's no point in having a thread of back and forth personal attacks.

4. I wish i could eat dragon bacon with dragon eggs :(

5. @iwarriiori Hey Confed, haven't seen you around lately, whats up?

I just haven't been on, I got other things I'm doing currently.

6. Lmao I love this

7. The egg is extremely valuable. I'd buy it depending on the price, just for the sake of having an item no one else could have through survival.

8. Good luck getting sharp to sell it to you.

Just wait until the next reset and get it before he does.

9. Edited 6 years ago by GrandpaCarl00

Lol the egg is worthless in terms of usefulness, it serves no purpose other than as a trophy item. it's just bragging rights

Would much rather try to snag as many mansion maps and bookshelves as possible though, elytras and shulkers can wait lol

10. yes, and being an Item that is only one of a kind, it is a pretty big thing, so it is worth pretty damn much.

you could say the same about art, you can say its worthless cause it has no purpose.

although, every amazement has limits, and I think that as big of an accomplishment as it is, it still has been over used as a bragging tool

so is the egg worth?
    yes, if not the most valuable item in the game
    should anyone care about it anymore?
    no

11. Edited 6 years ago by GrandpaCarl00

lol alarm, i'm saying the only purpose of the egg is for bragging, it's just an award for killing the dragon first with like 30-40 people trying to do the same thing, sure that's cool and dandy. but do i care? lol no i'd rather want fewer reasons for people wanting to raid me and trying to snag cords

having the egg doesn't equal power, it just bascially screams ''i got this and you don't get skrubbed kid''

12. how much ist the egg worth ?

13. Edited 6 years ago by GrandpaCarl00

lol sharp is selling it for three DB chests filled with DB which no one on the server probably doesn't has @MaggiAusDaKann

14. minesy

24 Sep 2017 Suspended

i like beef

15. I like pork

16. Mangos are better than any meat

17. yes sure

18. @NerdieBirdieYT mango gatorade and tea is pretty nice tho

19. minesy

24 Sep 2017 Suspended

i like cheese

20. I like burgers

21. This thread seems to have reached its natural end.

or Sign Up to reply!