The most Powerful Faction

1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago

Red Army wasn't really big at all, in my opinion. It's only the activeness of the forums and Soviet's thread's about its roster that made it seem like they were a big deal, even to the point in which he added players to his "roster" without those particular player consenting to it.

I also don't see Team Eye as a faction either, as Mabz said, they just seem like friends who want to fuck around in the server.

There are no current "powerful" factions, and in terms of priority, adding a separate scoreboard for different factions is at absolute 0.

3. Deleted 7 years ago by TheSpiderman2013
  4. -image-

Nuff Said.

5. What does this say, exactly?

6. It says become an ally of the Celestial Order today!

7. @Blackened_Dawn
    Ouch, felt that one lol

8. its nice to see you all arguing over which one is the second most powerful faction on server right after the Citizens of The Lands of Sknup

9. @sknup its nice to see you all arguing over which one is the second most powerful faction on server right after the Citizens of The Lands of Sknup

Lol i cant tell, are you joking or do you actually have a faction?

10. most powerful fac is obviously colin hay xd

11. i once created a fac called "flower power" some time back on the 1.8 server, and me and my flowery buddy (not flowerly hes a rando) traveled the world together gathering flowers, and throwing them about spawn. this was honestly the funnest thing i have ever done on this server. (besides having baron hit me off of my mountain with kb 10) anyway, you didnt specify what a faction required to be powerful, so my faction flower power was and still is the most powerful, in terms of having the most flowers. (we had 11-12 double chests full i think)

also the faction of of loneliness and having no friends has the most amount of players if you want to join that one

12. Edited 7 years ago by FishW

Lol @outshOtz flower power

13. Lol @FishW i don't want to be mean, so don't take it the wrong way, but arent you a fish?

14. @sknup its nice to see you all arguing over which one is the second most powerful faction on server right after the Citizens of The Lands of Sknup

Please let me join

15. Struck a nerve, changed my post, i was just curious :( no offense meant.

16. And yes. Yes i am a fish

17. interesting

18. are you A Mighty Fish though ;)

19. Bloop bloop

20. Flash to join you must meet the requirements first of which is you must find The Lands of Sknup

21. Edited 7 years ago by BaronBattleBread

@sknup Flash to join you must meet the requirements first of which is you must find The Lands of Sknup

I dare say the task is too daunting for most, and perilous for others.. i have witnessed the lands of sknup first hand and i say they are the most treacherous of areas ive ever tried to walk across

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!