Handing out L's

1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago
    Deleted 7 years ago by GibsonAxe
  3. what was wrong with my reply? i didnt swear or anything, or mention another server...?

4. It was irrelevant to my statement.

5. so?

6. Edited 7 years ago by T0rsion

Just an update we repaired the farm and they griefed it again :)

7. breifed it? wtf.

8. @_Confederacy_ Just an update we repaired the farm and they griefed it again :)

Shouldn't you just move it?

9. I have enough cobble to make a new farm, but that is cobble

10. @_Confederacy_ I have enough cobble to make a new farm, but that is cobble

Have you enough to... cobble.. one together?

Caw.

11. If they found said farm it wouldn't be "griefed" it would "disappear" as it would be made of an easily mineable material

12. All you've shown by raiding the farm is you fail to listen to the kind request to not grief the public farm clearly seen in signs made by CreeperLord and myself

13. @_Confederacy_ "Seek First and ye shall find.."

I do explore the end but nearly every time i end up running from endermen or falling of the edge due to badly aimed enderpearl.

14. @thegoldsmith I do explore the end but nearly every time i end up running from endermen or falling of the edge due to badly aimed enderpearl.

Look down and don't use ender pearls, I traverse the end just fine XD

15. Found 22 dragon heads.. Im a pro at end travel

16. Gg Danny

17. Ps I'll give you a cookie for one

18. We have fixed most of the damage as seen on the first image. We will try our best to keep the basic things of the farm running.

-------------------------
    Creeps

19. 22 dragon heads O.o well shit, here I was thinkin I was hot stuff for having 7, dammit Danny now I gotta go run around out there and get more

20. rip me, not having any Dragon head ;-;

21. oh these were the pictures, well now i have seen them

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!