The Wall is missing!

1. 7 years ago

I'm assuming an admin deleted it as it was an incredibly massive wall and Nysic and Crafty deleted my last one as it was too close to spawn, but this time it was outside of the 1k border, so why was it deleted? If some group of people took the time to tear it down by hand then bravo, but I sincerely doubt that was the case from the scale of this wall.

2. i dont see why you should care about the wall it had no use lol

3. rip

4. The cleaning area Staff takes can extend past the 1k mark, if we see something unsightly like a griefed base or ie. a giant wall it will be taken down.

5. How far was it from spawn may i ask

6. If you are talking about that giant ugly wall a huge chunk of it went into the 1k area, i cleaned it up personally.

7. Do you think it's Berlin here? lol

8. Deleted 7 years ago by r4iscool1
  9. The wall was built at 1050 X and extended along 1050 X so it did not encroach on the 1k mark. And if you can delete things outside the 1k that the rules state because you think its ugly, whats the point of building anything? You could just say you think anything i build is ugly and tear it down? How far out do i actually need to build something so that the admins wont delete it?

10. to be safe so no one greifs, go out 80k

11. Pretty sure that wall was for public viewing.

12. Indeed, i dont care if it gets griefed. Its size alone was something for people to stop and look at. There is beauty in some of the old deatroyed bases around the server. I dont understand why mine was deleted when i followed the rules about how far out to build.

13. The wall was huge and was an eyesore even from a distance. I didn't like the way it looked so I cleaned it up.

14. Nysic has just said to build past 1200. Im going to rebuild my wall there. I understand that you admins will bend the rules to your pleasure so tell me, if i build around 1200 like nysic says will you tear down my wall?

15. As long as it isn't visible from the 1k area you are good to go!

16. Thank you. Now as for all the materials you deleted. Seing as you "bent" the rules to delete my base past 1k. Surely you can "bend" the rules to give my cobblestone and pumpkins back? Surely its not fair to delete someones materials for an unwritten rule? I was merely following the last admins instructions to build past 1k. Me and the group of fellows who took days to build that wall would greatly appreciate it.

17. Lol troll much

18. Troll? Regardless of whether or not anyone thinks my wall is ugly i built it in accordance with the rules. Imagine if you spent days making something and someone of power on the server wiped it away with a few clicks because they didnt share the same tastes as you.

19. @ClingyTable We understand the point you are trying to make, like modern art whether taken seriously or not it can be someones brainchild or their passion like any extravagant build done by players. All art will be ridiculed many famous artists were never known in their own time but only afterwards. Let that be your peace with this issue. If you need anymore supllies to build further from the border (please wouldnt want it being destroyed again) just ask!

20. You know you're the only one I didnt knock off that wall. I know a good person when i see one.

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!