people you cant trust

1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago

("Thread Locked")

3. Wtf is going on D:

4. what is going on? i have your head

5. I meant on this thread

6. I don't trust @Blackened_Dawn. Why, you ask?

-image-

7. Do you guys know what the Gulf Stream is? Basically it's the reason why its much warmer here in Europe then it would normally be regarding our degree of latitude. As far as I know, the Gulf Stream is going to shift if contains too much freshwater, causing our climate to change and giving us temperatures like in Canada. Personally, I really enjoy summer and so I would ask you guys to leave all that salt in the oceans where it's supposed to be.
    I see this server turning into SaltyMynes again. I thought the Salt Wars were over?

8. @Sofatroll Do you guys know what the Gulf Stream is? Basically it's the reason why its much warmer here in Europe then it would normally be regarding our degree of latitude. As far as I know, the Gulf Stream is going to shift if contains too much freshwater, causing our climate to change and giving us temperatures like in Canada. Personally, I really enjoy summer and so I would ask you guys to leave all that salt in the oceans where it's supposed to be.
    I see this server turning into SaltyMynes again. I thought the Salt Wars were over?

Apparently not...

9. @Sofatroll is it just me or you can't understand sarcasm

10. ONLY people you can really trust are the staff members.

11. ^

12. Edited 7 years ago by iclutchHD

Sofatroll's brain is not to be trusted.

13. -image-
    need some ice on dat burn

14. Lol

15. @Captain_Mitchell ONLY people you can can't really trust are the staff members.

16. More evidence
    -image-
    -image-

17. wait! clutch stole my sign thing!

18. Lol, clutch. :)

19. This thread is super ironic since you scammed me the first trade I did with you Forgotten.

20. no i didnt
    you asked for a stack of eggs so i gave you one
    this is due to your own inexperience not my fault
    i stuck to my side of the deal
    do not blame others for your inexperience

or Sign Up to reply!