Blackshop | High Quality Books and Gear [OUT OF BUSINESS]

1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago

You suspect us, when you were the one who did it?
    -image-

3. Going to pop some popcorn over those burning bridges

4. Edited 7 years ago by Blackfish_

@MizoreShirayuki You suspect us, when you were the one who did it?
    -image-

I'd *presume you guys will grief my base sooner or later. thats why i decided to grief my own base before anyone did. Sorry i got -2/0 english score from dawn

5. Edited 7 years ago by Aquafyna

How do you get griefed by the same group twice?

6. @KatcheD How do you get griefed by the same group twice?

The first one is im so nub to let blesian tped.

The last one is cuz i let too many peoples come to my base. someone sold the coords to blesian.

Then i change my name to blackfish to remove the nubish image that sticked on me. But everything get worse. They called me nubfish.

End of story

7. now i cant trade with anyone...first goes mith then blackfish :( rip my enchant book

8. I think mith still selling books

9. And dont worry, blackshop is not totally over. Im setting up a new shop based in strangers company castle. You will probably can hear "thanks for trading with blackshop" shouted again in 1 or 2 months.

10. blackfish this time to make things even faster, there should be a wall with button, each button sends a redstone signal for a hopper to extract a book from a specific chest and send it down and a dropper to give to you or put it in a chest. this way blackshop will be even faster.

11. Well figuring @Quartz_King is apparently selling SC coords, that may not be a good idea

12. Edited 7 years ago by ViciousKangaroo

2 major bases get raided in 2 days holy shit. Rip every one who wants those luxurious books

13. Vic please change the thread name back to blackshop before i leak your coords

14. @Blackfish_ Vic please change the thread name back to blackshop before i leak your coords

u_u

15. Thanks son

16. I say you re-open asap and rename the shop to the "Black Market".

17. black im going to a secret very special place to me and it has a zombie spawner, do you want to use it?

or Sign Up to reply!