In reminder of Stranger's Rest

1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago

@CodyJProductions Can i just say...

Can everyone relax and remember that we play this game for fun? Someone leaked your coords... be frustrated for two seconds, mourn for three more, have a good laugh then start again. This is Minecraft, nothing more, nothing less.

It's stuff like this

that bothers me. Relax, the guy's in front of a computer screen playing a game, just like the rest of us. Show empathy for one another, and don't lose all respect and care for another player for something they did in-game. Relax and play Minecraft.

Amen, we just had to lock the other thread because of yall. Everyone needs to take a step back and chill out

3. -image-

4. Didn't the last post you made with that get deleted

5. Deleted 7 years ago by Slattern
  6. Better question is, does it matter? :P

7. @Cellexya Better question is, does it matter? :P

Even better question, why is a staff member contributing to the "salt"

8. I'm not, it's a harmless funny gif, and my last post wasn't deleted.
    It is still here

9. @Cellexya I'm not, it's a harmless funny gif, and my last post wasn't deleted.
    It is still here

Oh that's right, a normal player posted it and it got deleted

10. @FlashFood I don't think anyone posted that gif and got it deleted. If anyone is contributing to the salt it's you. Calm down there.

11. @Cellexya @FlashFood I don't think anyone posted that gif and got it deleted. If anyone is contributing to the salt it's you. Calm down there.

https://forum.craftymynes.com/1862-admin-aboose/p1#p22453

12. As I said, I didn't think any post did, but I stand corrected. Mine was just for giggles though, I wasn't antagonizing anyone.

13. Seriously, wtf people?
    Just stop

14. Thread locked.

or Sign Up to reply!