I'm going to leave the server for a month or two after my VIP+ expires

1. 8 years ago

This is just a heads-up. CM hasn't been a positive effect on my life at all and I think it's time to move on for a while. My personal life hasn't been very good and I'm trying to sort this out as well as the forums being even worse for me. I just wanted to tell you that I'm going to leave in early May.

2. What's wrong Argon?

3. personal problems and disagreements with staff etc, but i dont want some random staff member coming in here and telling me off over some bs i did, also i'm trying to sort out my life and it's not really helping.

4. Well ok man, best of luck to you

5. Edited 8 years ago by argonFiles

i still have a month and a half to prepare for this hiatus, it's not happening in an hour or anything

i'll give a bit of a hint: i wake up every day not wanting to exist

6. There are plenty of reasons you should exist, and plenty of things to feel good about in life. The darkness you are seeing isn't the world, it's a fog blocking the real beauty life has to offer. I've been there, it's hard to get out of that place, but I assure the sun shines brightly once you get out.

7. Edited 8 years ago by argonFiles

@sovietsuperman There are plenty of reasons you should exist, and plenty of things to feel good about in life. The darkness you are seeing isn't the world, it's a fog blocking the real beauty life has to offer. I've been there, it's hard to get out of that place, but I assure the sun shines brightly once you get out.

the problem is it's been like this for a long time and all this bs and drama all the time thats happening to me is not really something i want to handle, and minecraft/craftymynes is just making it worse. i have to sort out my life and get over all these people that piss me off before i can be ready to come back to cm

8. I understand man, don't be afraid to pm any of us on here if you need anything k? I get CM hasn't been great to you, but there are great people here who will listen and talk to you if need be. Take care of yourself.

9. @sovietsuperman I understand man, don't be afraid to pm any of us on here if you need anything k? I get CM hasn't been great to you, but there are great people here who will listen and talk to you if need be. Take care of yourself.

I'm still going to be here until May. Just a whole lot of BS going on, dont want to waste $25 so gonna use my VIP+ til it ends.

I'll PM you if I need to talk about something, thanks.

10. argon staff are supposed to tell you off if you've done something wrong , its their job.

11. @iiTzzJojooo argon staff are supposed to tell you off if you've done something wrong , its their job.

yes and they did but i dont want this whole crap to continue further. please see this from my view.

12. I understand but you said " I don't want a random staff member coming in here and telling me off " > its their job though, you have to respect that. @argonFiles

13. @iiTzzJojooo I understand but you said " I don't want a random staff member coming in here and telling me off " > its their job though, you have to respect that. @argonFiles

I must have forgot to add 'again' to that. I'm not pissy because I got warned and I don't want people to think that. Of course it's their job and they do a great job indeed.

14. Edited 8 years ago by iiTzZJojooo

I'm glad to hear that you think that and wish you all the best in the remainder of your days in craftymynes , also if you do decide to move server, I hope you enjoy it as much as you did on here. @argonFiles

15. Argon we tell you off because its job to enforce the server rules. The rules are in place so that the majority of people in the server have a fun and enjoyable time. Sadly if the rules are broken we have to say it so it doesnt repeat.
    Im sorry that you are going through a rough patch, but the whole community is here for you if you need anything. if you want to talk about anything, pm me okay? Ill come on 1.8 later when i can. Remember that as a community, we are here for you and can be like a second family ^-^ We stick together in tough patches. If there is anything i can do to help, let me know

16. Edited 8 years ago by argonFiles

@Dannysharks Argon we tell you off because its job to enforce the server rules. The rules are in place so that the majority of people in the server have a fun and enjoyable time. Sadly if the rules are broken we have to say it so it doesnt repeat.
    Im sorry that you are going through a rough patch, but the whole community is here for you if you need anything. if you want to talk about anything, pm me okay? Ill come on 1.8 later when i can. Remember that as a community, we are here for you and can be like a second family ^-^ We stick together in tough patches. If there is anything i can do to help, let me know

did you see anything i said? i honestly deserved to be told off there because I was getting out of control. i know everyone's here for me but my life is not exactly on a good note right now, but the support here is tremendous! the problem is staff should have noticed earlier and warned me before so that it wouldn't have gotten that far but I don't hold anything against you guys for it!

right now i've finished a 1.8 build and am currently just building admin weapons on SP.

17. Edited 8 years ago by iiTzZJojooo

argon we all have severe life problems, I happen to be going through one right now myself.. But the bottom line is you'll get over it with the support given through the server.

18. Edited 8 years ago by argonFiles

i've been struggling with depression for years and it's not over yet.

Things don't just magically get better.

however the support from everyone is superb and I am grateful for it.

19. there's always light at the end of the tunnel buddy

20. Edited 8 years ago by argonFiles

@iiTzzJojooo there's always light at the end of the tunnel buddy

@iiTzzJojooo
    Sometimes that tunnel can be a lightyear long though. Everyone gets over things at their own place. Things have gotten tremendously better for me over the years but I'm always going to have problems. I don't know if it's technically allowed to discuss the root of my problems but I can find out, anyway.

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!