Funny screenshots

1. 7 years ago

Since I'm no longer playing on the server, I decided to keep up with what's happening and to feel like I'm still playing by going on the forums nonstop. Since I haven't been on for a while, I feel like I've missed so many funny things that have happened, so if you took a screenshot of something funny on CraftyMynes then post it here. You don't have to post a screenshot either. You can just explain what happened! And it doesn't even have to be something that happened on Minecraft! Just as long as it's funny, it belongs here!
    -Your Fishy Prankster Gangster
    SaltyFlubberFish

2. Deleted 7 years ago by OpticImpulse
  3. I think you need to be a little more patient with this. But, anyways, I'll start this off with this gem.

This is what happens when you go AFK around CovertRaw and me: a sheep in a minecart speeding around you endlessly.

-image-

4. Didn't we ban you? Pretty sure we did.

5. @OpticImpulse Wow! Really no one's responding to this? I thought this would blow up like when Crafty posts something new

lol I has question

6. @Nysic Didn't we ban you? Pretty sure we did.

This is SaltyFlubberFish

7. @OpticImpulse Wow! Really no one's responding to this? I thought this would blow up like when Crafty posts something new

You really think you pull as much weight as the owner of the server does?

8. @OpticImpulse This is SaltyFlubberFish

Why Not use that account then?

9. @OpticImpulse LonelyKills

Why can't you create your own forum account? =/

10. I already created my own account but I forgot my password so I just use my sister's cause she's okay with it

11. Not only was this thread a failure it went off topic from the very start to make it a failure

12. I like trains!

13. That sheep has hacks ban him.

14. this thread has spun wildly off topic

15. Lol

16. @Captain_Mitchell That sheep has hacks ban him.

lol this made me laugh :P

17. Good ;)

or Sign Up to reply!