It Started Small And Grew Fast
    What Is It?

The Yellow one?

4. Edited 7 years ago by hopping25

@Jordi223b The Yellow one?

Thou Art Fast,
    It Is Correct, The YELLOW ONE!

5. Since I have posted one recently
    give it to ya @NutjobBob (who was supposed to make the next riddle)

6. I Am Dearly Sorry @NutjobBob For Taking Thou Chance At The Riddling

7. @hopping25 It Spreads, Converts, And Rules
    What Is It?

Weeds

8. @Nysic Weeds

Converts

9. @hopping25 It Spreads, Converts, And Rules
    What Is It?

An Idea.

10. Imagine, if you will, a rope ladder hanging off the side of an anchored ship. The rungs of the ladder are half a metre apart. The tide is coming in, and rises half a metre every hour. If 12 rungs were above the water before the tide began to rise, how many will be above the water after 5 hours?

11. 12 Because the ship floats therefore the rungs will never be submerged in water

12. @NutjobBob Imagine, if you will, a rope ladder hanging off the side of an anchored ship. The rungs of the ladder are half a metre apart. The tide is coming in, and rises half a metre every hour. If 12 rungs were above the water before the tide began to rise, how many will be above the water after 5 hours?

depends upon how much slack there is in the anchor line, without that, the strength of the anchor line, and the size of the ship you will not be able to give an accurate estimate

13. @_Haxington_ 12 Because the ship floats therefore the rungs will never be submerged in water

No flies on you eh!

@ardoasms Lets assume the guy dropping the anchor isn't an idiot and accounted for the tide

14. Riddle: there are the dead bodies of Romeo and Juliett on the floor, on the floor there are also: a water pud, glass shards, (belonging to some kind of glass pot before it broke) and some kind of little rock.
    The window is open, but no one got inside of the room in 3 days before R&J were killed.
    How did they die?

15. Edited 7 years ago by _Ami_13_

@HaloNest Riddle: there are the dead bodies of Romeo and Juliett on the floor, on the floor there are also: a water pud, glass shards, (belonging to some kind of glass pot before it broke) and some kind of little rock.
    The window is open, but no one got inside of the room in 3 days before R&J were killed.
    How did they die?

Romeo and Juliet are fish ><>

a rock was thrown threw the open window smashed the bowl and rip fishies

16. Right!

17. hella uhhh i dont really know any good riddles my self sooo

18. What do you get when you cross a Rottweiler and a collie?

19. Simple, you get @Sofatroll

Jk

20. ok, here we have another riddle.

-image-

21. Why... it being in another language is like the ceaser cipher incident. I know it's Israeli writing but I don't bother with translating man, so i ask wHy!? Only people with time trnaslate it and I have little of it ;-;

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!