Fish Life's dope ass shop

1. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by Fish_life

I'm the best fish in the town and this is my shop i work here with wheat king and his snoop doge everything hear has a story and a price. one thing I've learnt playing this server is you never know WHO is going to TP trap you

STUFF:

14 stacks of sugarcane-1 dia

10 obsidian-1 dia

1 stack of obsidian- 4 dia

18 stacks of neather rack-1 dia

1 stack of neatherwart block-1 dia

6 stacks of cocoa beans-1 dia

1 stack of red neather brick-1 dia

My head-2 db

IF YOU WANT ARMOUR ASK FOR PRICE

I WILL ADD MORE STUFF SOON (such as potions)

2. OOOOOH sugarcane i'll buy all that at some point

idk when i'll be on again but i call dibs

3. Edited 7 years ago by OmegaSniper4eva

I want 28 stacks of sugarcane.

4. kk

5. My ign Is ArtemisGoddessX let me know when your ready

6. @jamlbon OOOOOH sugarcane i'll buy all that at some point

idk when i'll be on again but i call dibs

No I will >:v

7. @Fish_life 14 stacks of sugarcane-1 dia

Remember that you can trade paper to librarians for emeralds!!

I decided to do some VERY simple calculations to find out how much 14 stacks of sugarcane is really worth, but considering every villager can be different, I used a librarian I had, which trades 1 emerald for 32 paper (a very mediocre trade).

14 stacks of sugarcane is pretty much equal to... 14 stacks of paper... despite there being a left over piece of paper because it takes 3 sugar cane to craft the 3 paper.

14 stacks of paper is 28 trades of 32 paper for 1 emerald. This means that 14 stacks of paper is worth 28 emeralds in this case.

In the VIP lounge and in the trade post, there is a villager which takes 16 emeralds for 2 diamonds, leaving the conversion at 8 emeralds = 1 diamond.

28 / 8 = 3.5. Therefore, 14 stacks of sugarcane is worth 3.5 diamonds for a person like me with a librarian that has this trade.

@Fish_life, your sugarcane is incredibly low priced, and players could buy it and trade it to NPC's, or non player controlled entities for profit, which means that you yourself are missing the opportunity to gain 2.5 diamonds with each sale of 14 stacks of sugarcane. Do what you wish with the prices, but this is my input on the topic.

Have a good one!

8. @CodyJProductions Remember that you can trade paper to librarians for emeralds!!

I decided to do some VERY simple calculations to find out how much 14 stacks of sugarcane is really worth, but considering every villager can be different, I used a librarian I had, which trades 1 emerald for 32 paper (a very mediocre trade).

14 stacks of sugarcane is pretty much equal to... 14 stacks of paper... despite there being a left over piece of paper because it takes 3 sugar cane to craft the 3 paper.

14 stacks of paper is 28 trades of 32 paper for 1 emerald. This means that 14 stacks of paper is worth 28 emeralds in this case.

In the VIP lounge and in the trade post, there is a villager which takes 16 emeralds for 2 diamonds, leaving the conversion at 8 emeralds = 1 diamond.

28 / 8 = 3.5. Therefore, 14 stacks of sugarcane is worth 3.5 diamonds for a person like me with a librarian that has this trade.

@Fish_life, your sugarcane is incredibly low priced, and players could buy it and trade it to NPC's, or non player controlled entities for profit, which means that you yourself are missing the opportunity to gain 2.5 diamonds with each sale of 14 stacks of sugarcane. Do what you wish with the prices, but this is my input on the topic.

Have a good one!

Cody shhhhh or at least wait till i buy it ;P

9. @CodyJProductions Remember that you can trade paper to librarians for emeralds!!

Have a good one!

I made this shop to be cheap lol

10. @Fish_life I made this shop to be cheap lol

Ok in that case I'd like to buy 140 stacks of sugar cane

because like

that's a 25 diamond profit right there...

see my point?

11. Deleted 7 years ago by MisterReco
  12. @CodyJProductions Ok in that case I'd like to buy 140 stacks of sugar cane

because like

that's a 25 diamond profit right there...

see my point?

No one cares.

13. @_Killer_Memestar No one cares.

If you didn't care why did you bother to comment? You must've had a moment there where you cared enough you type that :D

14. @CodyJProductions If you didn't care why did you bother to comment? You must've had a moment there where you cared enough you type that :D

You get em with that logic Cody ;P

15. Is anyone actually going to buy anything

16. Can I buy the cords to your guys real base??

17. Honestly tho ill buy leather and sugar cane or books straight up

or Sign Up to reply!