Boat building competition!

1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago

List updated

3. List updated from private messages, competition is officially underway. Late entries will still be accepted but you still only have the 4 weeks .

Can't wait to see what you guys build!

4. @Nysic Reserved for teams / builders.
    Laggy_GIF, his Dad, Fish_life

XD

5. @Laggy_GIF XD

So Laggy_GIF is out after getting himself banned.

6. *cough cough* Erm @Nysic , I got a team ya know :P

@Chips_The_Gamer Would also like to mention that @Gamer_warrior and @cookiestepdog will be on my team.

7. @Chips_The_Gamer *cough cough* Erm @Nysic , I got a team ya know :P

Fixed

8. Thx m8 :D

9. So far we have 16 entries, needless to say I'm quite excited to see what you guys build.

Late entries will still be accepted but remember the finishing date is in just under 4 weeks now.

10. Would like to enter with my good buddy Ukufu

11. I'll enter.

12. i withdraw from the competition, sorry
    we didn't have enough spare resouces

13. you still have just under 4 weeks. You sure you don't wanna just keep the boat on the back burner?

14. @bahbahboy i withdraw from the competition, sorry
    we didn't have enough spare resouces

If you want I can loan you an effv God axe for quick log collection. Msg me in game

15. @bahbahboy I would like to sponsor you for this event as I dont have the patience to solo build this, Message me on here with the reasources you will need I am ArtemisGoddessX in Game.

16. So what I'm seeing is that spawn is getting a dock with the winning and runner up boats?

17. if my partner and I can get all the right resources we need I may be able to still participate

the resources I need are: ALOT of orange stained clay, lots o' cobble, and tons of wool(the biome we live in has Zero sheep.

as suggested I will keep the boat contest in mind... I guess I'm back in. :)

18. @Grinning_Bobcat So what I'm seeing is that spawn is getting a dock with the winning and runner up boats?

Correct

List will be updated soon

19. Updated

20. awkward moment when you're almost finished and there's still another 3.5 week left...

21. I am late to the party, I will build dingy, LOL.

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!