Truth or Dare!

1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago

I'll do it tomorrow whenever you're on

3. @OpticImpulse your word is good enough

4. Deleted 7 years ago by PenguinMytyMJ
  5. @ViciousKangaroo Truth

Erm, did you ever think anyone on the server was a different gender to what they are, who were they? XD

6. @PenguinMytyMJ Erm, did you ever think anyone on the server was a different gender to what they are, who were they? XD

Yes, I used to think @Captain_Mitchell was female .__.

7. Truth or dare @Sofatroll

8. Ehhh okay I take truth

9. Who's the cutest female player in the server @Sofatroll

10. Edited 7 years ago by Sofatroll

I dont know that much female players here, but I would say chose either @gk100c , @Slattern or @Laineyyz.

11. @Sofatroll I dont know that much female players here, but I would say chose either @gk100c , @Slattern or @Laineyyz.

D'awwww <3 but I think @Slattern win hands down at this, no denying it. :) she's so adorable!

12. @Sofatroll I dont know that much female players here, but I would say chose either @gk100c , @Slattern or @Laineyyz.

Shh they must no know im ur fav

@Laineyyz D'awwww <3 but I think @Slattern win hands down at this, no denying it. :) she's so adorable!

Shhhh

13. @Slattern ban her for saying that XD

14. @Sofatroll I dont know that much female players here, but I would say chose either @gk100c , @Slattern or @Laineyyz.

r00d

15. go to te selfie thread to find female players

16. @FishW @OpticImpulse I dare you to die viva standing on a cactus.

I did my dare! wblaine is gonna post a screenshot of the chat when it said I was pricked to death.

17. @OpticImpulse I did my dare! wblaine is gonna post a screenshot of the chat when it said I was pricked to death.

:D great work! I commend you!

18. truth or dare @Slattern

19. truth

20. 'ello. Here's the requested screenshot of @saltyflubberfish performing her dare.

-image-

21. FishW truth or dare?

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!