1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago

This shit needs more Doges

3. Edited 7 years ago by ghostassasin81

@Grinning_Bobcat question is... are there human sacrifices...

Lol no unless you wanna be the only sacrifice @Grinning_Bobcat and we have cookiestepdoge @iDogeTwinkie

4. @ghostassasin81 bro get on plz

5. @misterkickman @ghostassasin81 bro get on plz

Lol I can't

6. aw

7. @ghostassasin81 well it has to be in a funny or epic way if I'm going to be the sacrificial offering XD never thought I'd say that.

maybe death by a named mob so it says killed by (whatever the mob was named) or being launched from a player cannon into something etc etc. :D

8. @Grinning_Bobcat @ghostassasin81 well it has to be in a funny or epic way if I'm going to be the sacrificial offering XD never thought I'd say that.

maybe death by a named mob so it says killed by (whatever the mob was named) or being launched from a player cannon into something etc etc. :D

I can have that happen @Grinning_Bobcat

9. Cookie I'm disappointed.

10. @Qfu Cookie I'm disappointed.

We forced him BTW @Qfu

11. @misterkickman We are mostly peaceful

Everyone I see on this list kills new players doe

12. @ghostassasin81 Lol no unless you wanna be the only sacrifice @Grinning_Bobcat and we have cookiestepdoge @iDogeTwinkie

Well that's why I said it needs more doges kek

13. From the sounds of it this is styled as a group of zealots or paladins which is it? @misterkickman

14. Not cult enough 0/11

15. Edited 7 years ago by ghostassasin81

@iDogeTwinkie Well that's why I said it needs more doges kek

Ahh @iDogeTwinkie also that sounds about right @Slattern

16. @Slattern Everyone I see on this list kills new players doe

When I kill new players, they are the type that say "this isn't vanilla", or "this is too laggy", or when I accidentally message the nub instead of @ghostassasin81 saying "okay this new guy is gonna tp, be ready to kill him", yet they still tp.

17. @iDogeTwinkie Well that's why I said it needs more doges kek

Give us your head and we'll put it in the museum.

18. @misterkickman When I kill new players, they are the type that say "this isn't vanilla", or "this is too laggy", or when I accidentally message the nub instead of @ghostassasin81 saying "okay this new guy is gonna tp, be ready to kill him", yet they still tp.

Lol I kill all new people and give newer people their stuff

19. @ghostassasin81 @Slattern when I say peaceful, I mean people who actually have a net value over a guide book.

20. @Cileklim Not cult enough 0/11

Agreed

21. @Cileklim Not cult enough 0/11

Lol I make sure it's not a cult

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!