So...the break up stuff...it sucks.

1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago

Thank you to everyone who took time and type your texts here because I greatly appreciate it. I shared this with you all because I'm just someone who needs to talk with people. Realistically I don't know any of you good enough but seeing people caring and sharing their stories like mine makes me to realize it's not the end of the world and shit like that. Thank you from the bottom of my heart to everyone. Except Qfu. He ain't got no heart anyway.

3. lol, you'll find the way doge

4. Qfu is Qfu, a grouch, that's just their way of saying it

5. don't insult my buddy, @qfu is badaaas

6. @HaloNest Not an insult really just a type of person, nothing wrong with being grouchy, I am half of the time but I don't show it in text

7. yeah i was joking :D

8. well goes to show you can tell shit from what you think text sounds like XD

9. :D

10. @iDogeTwinkie
    With all respect, but let the bitch fade away.

People like that aren't even worth trying... Mind games, emotional blackmail, lies... understand this as a filter: you got rid of someone who didn't really want the best for you.

Now that you've quit wasting your time, go live your very own life. By doing what you really like and staying surronded by people you love, you will forsure get to meet the desired person. It could even be here on CraftyMynes.

All the best.

11. You described my ex pretty well lol :P

12. here we go doge!

13. YOYOYO relax

14. You called her a bad name ohhh jk

15. @iDogeTwinkie best of luck, you seem to be really tough and not a quitter. I'm confident you'll get through this. The seasons pass and so will this. Unfortunatly sometimes the seasons are very long and very slow, but eventually they end.

16. @FishW @iDogeTwinkie best of luck, you seem to be really tough and not a quitter. I'm confident you'll get through this. The seasons pass and so will this. Unfortunatly sometimes the seasons are very long and very slow, but eventually they end.

You're right. I'm not a quitter. If I was I would be long gone and 6 feet underground. Thank you for telling me all of this.

I honestly started feeling better but there's other shit that is bothering me. It doesn't matter what but it'll pass.

Thank you to everyone else for being nice towards me. This means a lot to me. :)

17. Edited 7 years ago by Grinning_Bobcat

-image-

18. Dimitri is here for you

or Sign Up to reply!