Boat building competition!

1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by r4iscool1

I'm submitting mine here because I'm awesome and everyone should see my 2 boats.
    Boat 1: Group submission by r4iscool and his nub assistant lonelykills
    -image-
    -image-

Boat 2: Entirely my own work -image-

3. Lol if I entered, I would just place down a boat XD

4. @OpticImpulse Lol if I entered, I would just place down a boat XD

thats the best kinda boat tho

5. @R4iscool1 wow, teach me how to be a builder like you xp

6. @Venetorem @R4iscool1 wow, teach me how to be a builder like you xp

lol hes the best builder ive ever seen in the minecraft universe!! he is a god among builder!!

7. I took a little inspiration for @R4iscool1 and built my own boat. Please don't laugh.
    -image-
    (I seriously would like to enter this boat into the competition)

8. When we submit a boat and pictures should we reply to this thread or start a new one?

9. @rosstopotamus When we submit a boat and pictures should we reply to this thread or start a new one?

show in this thread if im correct so they know it was for this

10. Hi this is Sirchristopher10,
    How do we post the ships should we use the forum?

11. I wanna start seeing the good boats :P

12. @Jordi223b I wanna start seeing the good boats :P

Lol, all in good time

13. Edited 7 years ago by ghostassasin81

hey guys how long is left.....wait tomorrows the dead line?

14. Does anyone know what time the judging will be done tomorrow? I'm just curious because I really want to make sure that I am on during the judging process. =)

15. @carhadras Does anyone know what time the judging will be done tomorrow? I'm just curious because I really want to make sure that I am on during the judging process. =)

thats only if tomorrow is the dead line i think not sure myself

16. @ghostassasin81 thats only if tomorrow is the dead line i think not sure myself

yes it is

17. @Jordi223b I wanna start seeing the good boats :P

@FishW I took a little inspiration for @R4iscool1 and built my own boat. Please don't laugh.
    -image-
    (I seriously would like to enter this boat into the competition)

Cough

18. Times almost up guys, finalise what you are doing. If you feel like it take some screenies and post them here I'll make an official thread where you can submit your boat for public judging.

19. when is the actual cutoff exactly? like midnight tonight? or can we keep building right up until its time to judge?

20. whens this public judging thread goin live @Nysic ?

21. Edited 7 years ago by rosstopotamus

Warning! this is a LONG post with LOTS of pictures, proceed at your own risk! I'm posting this here for now and can move it to the public judging thread when it goes live if needed.

Edits: changed beginning text; spaced pictures out further to make it easier on the eyes;

Hello all here is the submission for the boat that (mostly) carhadras and I made. First off obligatory meme.
    -image-
    We decided to make a tall ship kinda in the style of a Spanish Galleon but we made it our own.

First off a few glamour shots of the outside.
    -image-

-image-

-image-

-image-

-image-

-image-

Now for the intereior.

This is the view looking forward from the aftmost deck which is also the highest.
    -image-

Below this deck is the Map room which contains a few maps and some navigational aids.
    -image-

-image-

-image-

-image-

The next deck is the Helm.
    -image-

Below which is the captains quarters.
    -image-

-image-

-image-

-image-

Right next to the Captain's Quarters is the First Officer's Quarters which although a big step down are still nice.
    -image-

-image-

Now on to the main deck where you can see the lifeboats and hatches that lead below decks.
    -image-

-image-

-image-

-image-

Now we go below decks to the gun deck which also houses the crew quarters, galley, and storerooms.
    -image-

-image-

-image-

-image-

-image-

-image-

-image-

-image-

-image-

-image-

-image-

-image-

-image-

And lastly the hold, where if needed one could improvise a brig.
    -image-

-image-

-image-

-image-

-image-

-image-

-image-

-image-

I hope you all like it. Although at times it was tough, making this ship was a joy and was great fun. I hope everyone will get to enjoy our ship almost as much as we have.

P.S. The nameplate isn't finished, we hope to be able to finish that soon and switch it out if possible.
    P.P.S. Carhadras and I finished the nameplate so here's some new screenshots and some selfies!

-image-

-image-

-image-

-image-

-image-

Okay I think I'm done now.

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!