Drachenzorn's Wither Guardian Base

1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago

I love the library

3. Sweet digs

4. Drach, may I ask who your alt is? Sorry if this is a bit rude.

5. Fingerling (former TrevorOliver)., Not rude at all

6. Holy cow dude... this is flipping amazing!! I am in awe watching how all your rooms are connected-- it's huge!

7. Question, how much glass did you use on the outer barrier? I'm only at 7 stacks right now, so I've got some saving to do

8. @_Drachenzorn_ Fingerling (former TrevorOliver)., Not rude at all

you have inspired me to make big stuff

9. Edited 7 years ago by _Drachenzorn_

@misterkickman Question, how much glass did you use on the outer barrier? I'm only at 7 stacks right now, so I've got some saving to do

Well the outer glass barrier is around 24 block high and 100 block wide. So 2400 x 4 (sides) glasses. Needless to say, I used several stacks of glasses. And if my math is correct, thats around 150 stacks just on those walls.

10. @_Drachenzorn_ Well the outer glass barrier is around 24 block high and 100 block wide. So 2400 x 4 (sides) glasses. Needless to say, I used several stacks of glasses. And if my math is correct, thats around 150 stacks just on those walls.

actually not too bad. I'm finish up my auto smelter, so if i grind with my alt in a desert, not bad at all. Also where do u suggest I get the purple dye from lol

11. Quartz_King, you asked for the spider grinder tutorial, here it is:

12. So many vids to watch ;-; so much homework.

13. @misterkickman lol same here

14. @_Drachenzorn_ Does that actually work as an xp grinder in 1.10? Surely translocation would pull the spiders into the blocks and kill them? It kinda looks like it happens with one of the two spiders in your video.

(@misterkickman)

15. YAS!!! OCEAN MONUMENT FOUND AGAIN!

16. im owrried abot the security. you hav a nether portal leading to your base, an underground passage straight to you portal and and your n fortress is 1k by 1k, and maximum you are 12k out. that means that in the nether yo occupy 1/144 of the nether.

or Sign Up to reply!