Mizore's Swag Shop *Closed Till After Reset*

1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by CrimsonWing

@MizoreShirayuki and @PapaNeon would like to place an order for God leggings a god helmet and a god axe.
    No need to worry about it getting to me.anytime SOON I understand you're busy.

-Much thanks Crimson

3. @MizoreShirayuki and @PapaNeon , when are either of you typically on? I have been on everyday and haven't seen you guys online

4. @Grinning_Bobcat @MizoreShirayuki and @PapaNeon , when are either of you typically on? I have been on everyday and haven't seen you guys online

I usually see Mizore and Papa online at around 8am EST

5. Personally I think if you guys found a trustworthy friend that is on when you are usually not, you could make much more business. Just my 2 cents tho

6. @CrimsonWing I usually see Mizore and Papa online at around 8am EST

I'll be on till then

7. Edited 7 years ago by misterkickman

@PapaNeon @MizoreShirayuki
    Do you sell DC's of easily farmable items? I might be looking to buy alot of sugar cane and glass. I would pay 1 db for the sugar, and maybe 10 for the glass. these prices are very open to change tho.

8. Edited 7 years ago by Saltyfish

Can I buy 1 feather falling IV book and a god hoe please? This is SaltyFlubberFish btw

9. @Saltyfish Can I buy 1 feather falling IV book and a god hoe please? This is SaltyFlubberFish btw

Why dont you have craftymyner change your forum name? Then you don't have to tell every single person. :D

10. @SaltyFlubberFish / @Saltyfish @CrimsonWing @Qfu

Your orders are complete and ready for pick-up!

-------------------

@Grinning_Bobcat

Our apologies that you've been having difficulty contacting us for pick up. We've been a tad busy IRL the last few days, but we should both be on a more regular schedule now! Hope to see you in-game soon.

-------------------

@misterkickman

We typically don't sell those kinds of items, however commissioned gathering is always possible. Please contact either me or @PapaNeon in-game to arrange something like this. We do have a lot of glass at the moment, so that's a high possibility.

In regards to your comment about getting other people on while we aren't to head our business, that would require us to allow another player access to: Our grinders, villagers, and most importantly, our base. This is Very unlikely to happen due to security concerns.

11. @MizoreShirayuki I was wondering if you could get me an Efficiency V , Unbreaking III and Fortune III enchantment books. Im gonna be on the sever today so let me know if you can trade that in game or on the forums :D

12. Why did you tag me? @MizoreShirayuki

13. @MizoreShirayuki @SaltyFlubberFish / @Saltyfish @CrimsonWing @Qfu

-------------------

@Grinning_Bobcat

Our apologies that you've been having difficulty contacting us for pick up. We've been a tad busy IRL the last few days, but we should both be on a more regular schedule now! Hope to see you in-game soon.

-------------------

@misterkickman

We typically don't sell those kinds of items, however commissioned gathering is always possible. Please contact either me or @PapaNeon in-game to arrange something like this. We do have a lot of glass at the moment, so that's a high possibility.

In regards to your comment about getting other people on while we aren't to head our business, that would require us to allow another player access to: Our grinders, villagers, and most importantly, our base. This is Very unlikely to happen due to security concerns.

This ia why this shop is awesome. It cares

14. Edited 7 years ago by PapaNeon

@Qfu Why did you tag me? @MizoreShirayuki

because you ordered god sets in-game, figured we'd just tag you here to let you know.

@EnderConstructor
    we'll be sure to get your order filled as soon as possible!

15. @MizoreShirayuki @SaltyFlubberFish / @Saltyfish @CrimsonWing @Qfu

-------------------

@Grinning_Bobcat

-------------------

@misterkickman

Gotcha. Ill be on this weekend. Also if you thought i was aksing
    For the position I wasnt lol

16. i need 2 god fortune plz ^^

17. @Quartz_King @EnderConstructor

Your orders are complete and ready for pick up!

18. i need an elytra bow plez :P

19. @Quartz_King Bow's ready for pickup, sorry for the wait.

20. @PapaNeon @Quartz_King Bow's ready for pickup, sorry for the wait.

i will pick up when i can finally get on :P

21. How many regular skelly skulls do you have?

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!