Caught Crafty

1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago

@PapaNeon smacking the corners of my towel on they keyboard and hope & praying

3. *hits f3 and posts a screenie of ceptowel in his base with f3 on

4. Edited 7 years ago by FishW

@jamlbon or I could just never come to spawn

then again @FishW might get me .... eh I'll just block his home XD

..........................Welp

5. @TheForgotten20 is it just me or can one make a fortune by selling invis pots to new helpers XD

Well atm there's only me and I ain't gonna buy them from you plus they're super easy to make

And @FishW dw i won't do anything .... or will I muhahahaha

6. Edited 7 years ago by FishW

@jamlbon Well atm there's only me and I ain't gonna buy them from you plus they're super easy to make

You can't be too careful my friend, you need protection if you are to live at your current base. I can offer said protection for a small fee.

Also you are a helper? Couldn't tell by forum name color lol. Mega Congrats!!!!

7. @jamlbon Well atm there's only me and I ain't gonna buy them from you plus they're super easy to make

Hint: invis pots will be useless in spawn

8. @FishW You can't be too careful my friend, you need protection if you are to live at your current base. I can offer said protection for a small fee.

Also you are a helper? Couldn't tell by forum name color lol. Mega Congrats!!!!

Thanks haha hadn't realised tbe colour hadn't changed tbh

9. @jamlbon Thanks haha hadn't realised tbe colour hadn't changed tbh

What? Oh! Congrats Jam!

10. @Jordi223b What? Oh! Congrats Jam!

11. Got jam \^-^/ He let me take one :D
    -image-

12. wait @jamlbon a staff member now!

13. maybe :3

14. @jamlbon maybe :3

well your name is clearly gold now

15. Don't mean to offend anyone by reviving this thread, but since i got @R4iscool1 it seems justified

-image-

16. @CovertRaw thx but now I lost the pic... oh well

17. Edited 7 years ago by r4iscool1

@iwarriiori Don't mean to offend anyone by reviving this thread, but since i got @R4iscool1 it seems justified

-image-

Didn't see this till now but it needs to be a selfie which that is not. You don't have your own nametag or player model showing.

Please catch baron soon, avoiding spawn is hard.
    Beat the cheater.

18. @iwarriiori Don't mean to offend anyone by reviving this thread, but since i got @R4iscool1 it seems justified

-image-

grats LOL

19. NEVER GONNA HAPPEN!

20. @BaronBattleBread NEVER GONNA HAPPEN!

Fite me.

21. I call rigged @R4iscool1

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!