NEW FACTION/COMMUNITY

1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago

Please remember if you wish to apply please contact me so I can send you the link to join our discord server

3. Can I just say how much I enjoy your rather verbose style of typing! It's something I quite like, although the caps in the title is something that brings it down a little for me.

Caw.

4. Want to join? lol

5. @MrStupendous Want to join? lol

No no :P Already have a kind of sort of existing faction of my own.

Caw!

6. Anyone want to join???

7. i'll join

8. I'll show you a stupendous time if you let me join
    -image-

9. I am assuming this has lost its charm. Going back to the advertising department.

10. Edited 7 years ago by TopsNeverStops

I'm a redstoner and builder. Is there any way I could join you?

11. Edited 7 years ago by TheForgotten20
  12. @TheForgotten20

I completely agree

13. What do you agree?

14. @TheForgotten20

10/10

15. @TheForgotten20

Yep

16. am I missing something?

17. Others have joined the community will you?

18. (Copied from our base show and tell Alveare Base)
    Alright, so now that we are getting a more solid footing, I'd like to just say that I am in this Faction. While I am not directly in charge, If I am online I can answer questions and have authority to invite people to join the faction. If I decide you are trust worthy, I can bring you to the base ( I am not overly trusting though, it definitely wont happen right away ). We are interested in honest players to build a community with, we have big plans for our future on Craftymynes. I am willing to go on adventures, mining trips, or resource gathering in the interest of helping build mutual trust. We are willing to help you out, and in return we offer our members assistance with enemy players ( We are one 'family', and will defend our own ) as well as getting good gear with great enchantments.
    If we come together, our unique skills will improve all of our games, and we can build a large city for us to all call home.
    Hope to see some more joiners soon.

19. guys can I join your faction plz I'm lonely and I just got my base raided I will help you plz in anything you ask me for plz reply if you see this

20. Edited 7 years ago by Cileklim

^ Suspicious af, just saying.

21. Ecuse me thatgamingguy21, you are in my faction. dont forget it.

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!