Really staff? Really?

1. ‹ Older
  2. 8 years ago

This was a fun read from start to finish XD

Regarding

@I_am_Zoom I also made this conversation because I thought your staff was bad, not because I actually wanted to be unbanned.

I'm not sure i understand what you mean. Its our staff that caught you, and banned you, so i assume you mean that they're bad because they do what they're supposed to?

And to point out, as crafty said, we used to give hackers 2nd chances. They proved to us that was the wrong choice, over and over and over again. Not a single person we've ever banned for hacking has come back and not hacked. Thats some 10,000 people, half of which appealed, promising us they had learned their lesson and "would never do it again". And then proceeded to get caught, again, and banned, again. So we stopped, and live firmly by the motto "Once a hacker, Always a hacker". Its just a fact of human nature. once you think you can do something "easier" or "secretly" you cant not do it. :P

3. @I_am_Zoom

Get a life dude.

4. Are you seriously telling a 12 year old that probably has a better life then sitting on his butt all day playing minecraft, to get a life? I wouldn't expect the entire community to come at me. I thought all us 12 year olds were stereotypes. The motto " Once a hacker, always a hacker", is not a very good motto. (It's an opinion so don't say that it's not) That is basically saying that if I ever do anything bad that I won't be able to recover from it? Is this we're all the suicidal teens learn this from? I am not salty and I am certainly not mad at any of you. You guys think that because I critisized your staff that the insults go to all of you. Does everyone on the server think they are staff too and should take this as an offense? Stop wasting your time on my thread and lock it right here, right now.

5. Not we're, where.*

6. you're as salty as a saltine cracker dipped in the ocean...

7. @Beedobi you're as salty as a saltine cracker dipped in the ocean...

Saltier than bacteria on preserved meat :D

8. Deleted 8 years ago by iDogeTwinkie
  9. That was a double post, I don't know why. -.-

I would like to add something else. Using bad words, that includes the good old slurs I don't want to mention is prohibited. Swearing is something you can do. I swear on chat like a fucking idiot but I know when to put a stop to it. Some people don't know how to put a stop to it. They join to this server just to start talking shit and apparently they call that trolling. They "troll" others and if there's anyone who's laughing at their trolling jokes, it's only one person. Themselves. No one else.

I'm not on Crafty's side. I respect Crafty A LOT for what he's doing to the server. The guy is doing everything to make his players happy. I'm really grateful for all the work he has done. I'm on my own side. I don't side with anyone. He's thankful for people playing on this server.

He definitely doesn't need hackers in this server and that's why exactly he doesn't approve appeals on hackers. It's too fucking obvious he's gonna deny every single appeal that is made by a hacker. This isn't Mineplex. This is Crafty Mynes. We hate hackers and apparently Mineplex's admins love hackers so they give them like 5 chances.

I'm glad CM has strict staff, and this is what I respect. But if you get along with them, you will have their respect and you'll definitely be able to talk to them, fuck around with them and other shit.

They don't tell me "Dude stop swearing so much". You know why? Because I respect them, and they respect me. I'm a good person towards everyone, even towards shitheads who want to start talking shit, but when it's enough then I'm a fucking raging bull. I'm honestly glad we have staff like that. It proves that CM is worth spending time on and even money.

We're all one damn good community and I'm glad I took part of this community and I'll be a part of this community for years to come. :)

10. Final verdict, you aren't getting unbanned, your attempt to discredit staff has failed miserably. We stand for the community and they stand behind us. Staff did their job and you have been justly punished.

This thread will be locked and your forum account will be suspended.

Nysic

or Sign Up to reply!