An Important Announcement...

1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago

@TheForgotten20 will there be a new IP adress?

No, basicly it will be the same, it will go down and when it comes back up, the map will be fresh, simple as that.

3. Will we need a new link to join the server? While the reset occurs?

4. @MrStupendous Will we need a new link to join the server? While the reset occurs?

No, basicly it will be the same, it will go down and when it comes back up, the map will be fresh, simple as that.

5. Ok, So no playing with on the server for six months? not even a temp server or do we need a link for the temp server?

6. @MrStupendous Ok, So no playing with on the server for six months? not even a temp server or do we need a link for the temp server?

No, No, No. Forget about everything, they are just details that will confuse you. All you need to know is that monday, the server will go down for a few hours while we transfer the ip to the new server, when it comes back up, the map will be fresh and will be the new craftymynes map.

7. Cool sounds awesome to me. lol Thanks for clearing that up. Is the server currently down?

8. Seems to be up and working fine for me @MrStupendous

9. my minecraft is only coming up offline. I want to play online. lol

10. @MrStupendous my minecraft is only coming up offline. I want to play online. lol

Restart your client?

11. Yes, I'm vip+ still but I don't get on much anymore

12. Sneak preview of the warp system!

-image-

13. @CraftyMyner Sneak preview of the warp system!

-image-

... That looks very tedious to set up

14. 277 Command blocks.

15. holy shit. good work man, that's incredible

16. @CraftyMyner 277 Command blocks.

Wow.

17. Crafty do you know the exact time the server will be going down?

18. @_Confederacy_ Crafty do you know the exact time the server will be going down?

As of right now the server will go down at Sunday night 10pm PST and the new server will come back Monday Morning at 12am PST, 2 hours later.

19. Wow, I thought we has to wait for 6 weeks.

20. @Captain_Mitchell Wow, I thought we has to wait for 6 weeks.

Nope, thats why we bought the new server and are resetting, to avoid the downtime.

21. Good, good. I'm kinda glad we don't have to wait that long. Just a couple of hours at the most.

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!