Im New But Banned

1. 8 years ago

Hi my name is rick, my ign is jjfrowst. My friend recommended this server as i am looking for a pure vanilla experience. I tried to log in today but was unable to because "You have been banned by an operator" and it says i'm IP banned. im not quite sure what this means as i've never played on this server and theres only one account in my household. Can someone please help me? Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this.

2. Are you sure that's your IGN? I looked it up and that name isn't taken, and it isn't popping up in our database.

3. I never played on your server, so it shouldnt pop up but sorry i forgot capitals. My ign is: JJfrowst

4. Deleted 8 years ago by BaronBattleBread
  5. i can post my ign, if it helps.

6. Deleted 8 years ago by BaronBattleBread
  7. Of my friend? I don't even know. But how do I change my ip ? I'm not much of a techy guy.

8. How do you not know your friend's IGN?

9. Oh my! I misread "IGN" as "IP" my bad. My friends ign is hesspeller.

10. Rip.

11. Maybe you bought your account off the internet and it was banned from our server.

12. Cracked account?

13. Im going to step in and call a nice try on this one, you will not be getting unbanned due to the amount of times you have been caught. We banned your IP for a reason.

- Crafty

14. bet its oolfa

15. :D

16. umm what?

17. Tldr your iP isn't getting unbanned.

18. I'am confused, another person said for me to change it. What am i suppose to do?

19. You will not be getting unbanned.

20. GG no re

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!