Why was I banned?

1. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by GodOfDiscordia

I was on yesterday with no problems what-so-ever, so I try to log on today to find I was banned?

The day BEFORE yesterday, I was being cheeky and kicked from the server but it was quickly resolved with no further issues.

I find it strange that I was able to log-on yesterday, with no problems, and today I'm banned?

Edit: I was warned about being kicked, in which I was being cheeky, but was never told I was going to be banned.

TL;DR I was banned TWO days after being kicked for being cheeky in chat, with no warning. While the day after there were no problems.

2. Edited 7 years ago by r4iscool1

Hi, you have been involved in numerous incidents recently and as such after reviewing all the recent reports and warnings you have received it was decided that you should be banned.
    Examples including referencing religion as you know is banned and have been warned before for doing, trying to discredit our mods, speaking non English in chat despite knowing this.
    You will be unbanned in approximately 5 days from this post, I suggest you re read the chat rules in this time.

or Sign Up to reply!