cepheid's thoughts #2: problems with staff and the server of CraftyMynes

1. ‹ Older
  2. 6 years ago
    Edited 6 years ago by r4iscool1

@Cileklim I'm not against birthday gifts, but even if they put vanishing to it after this thread, the photo clearly shows that the item did not have vanishing on it before. As I said, items that give a clear advantage over other players should not be given at all.

What advantages, you have yet to explain what advantages. In fact I have had it planned to set it so only Ina can pick it up without it being destroyed but am away at the moment so I didn't have time.
    Why do you think you have the right to dictate what staff should do.

3. It took so long just to scroll to the bottom...

4. Ugh, I have only killed ceph with my bone, and maybe Kat^^ Ceph, I’m super sad that there’s this huge discussion about it now because you. r4 just wanted to make me happy <3 Have any of you seen team Fluxated or Team Eye or Rybye, or cookie or any PVPer run around with like knockback items after their birthdays? It was just some fun item. r4 gave me it because he trusts me. And some of you are all acting like I’m a PVPer, too. And I’m not. And I would never abuse my bone ='/ I think you’re just making a drama out of this when there isn’t really a problem, just because of a principle you have =/

I didn’t really wanna try writing an opinion for me too! T^T
    Is really pointless to me. But the last posts was all about my booone </3

I don’t wanna write about the other things too. Please just be nice and considerate to each other on CM <3

5. Edited 6 years ago by Cileklim

Ina, It's not about you

@cepheid It also sets the precedent that it's okay to give out potentially OP items that are not possible to create by survival players, which is something I'm starkly against.

6. Edited 6 years ago by r4iscool1

@Cileklim Ina, It's not about you

You repeating the same refuted point is not going to get us anywhere, if you really think there is an issue put it in your own words. Otherwise it's just meaningless repetition of something already shown not to be valid.

7. i dont have anything to say about anything else but i will offer a different view of crafatycrates. 1st of all no craftycrtes arent OP 2 totems, big deal. take a random server from the Minecraft list of servers and i will bet every thing i own in CM that if you donate youll get instant god gear 1nce per day and if you dont, well just go rot in spawn. Why do servers do this? its to encourage people to fork over the money to that thier efforts in running the server are worth it and obviously to pay off server bills. Craftycrates sure they contain a valuable thing or two, but if they only ever contained useless things i am sure many would stop donating since they know they arent benefiting personally from it. just my two cents tell me if im wrong on someting

8. @Cutebot Ok this is getting ABSOLUTLEY out of hand. You are all going to have to hear my opinion on this matter. I can't use quotes becuz my phone hates me, but I'll edit this when I get home to add specific quotes.

Even in this thread, @Blackened_Dawn has not admitted to anything she said about the crafty crates or whatever. Therefore reinforcing cepheids subject of staff being selfish and arrogant at times. I do not mean to direct this only at dawn, please take note of this.

Secrets. Ahh I've wanted to talk about this for quite a while. There are many times, even in this thread, where staff are just saying things like ", well, your gonna have to trust me," such as how dawn said that SHE makes the craftycrates and @CraftyMyner reviews them. I'm in total agreement with @cepheid about this matter.

Everything else in this thread I have no other opinion on, I agree with cepheid.

To be fair we can't hear your opinion only read it

On the other hand guys seriously most people who are still in school and come here to relax don't want drama from the best server ( in my opinion)

9. @ghostassasin81 To be fair we can't hear your opinion only read it

On the other hand guys seriously most people who are still in school and come here to relax don't want drama from the best server ( in my opinion)

Hmmm whatever

10. @Cutebot Hmmm whatever

This wasn't directed at you

11. The only problem is enderman
    #endofpost

12. Holy fucking shit CraftyCrates give out this much gear?

13. @Constantium Holy fucking shit CraftyCrates give out this much gear?

Rarely, Its mostly cool potions and cosmetics.
    Occasionally we throw in more useful things like totems or a non OP spawn egg for a pet.

14. Can we get legitimate pets though? I don't know how many times it's been done in the past but I've never seen nor heard of ocelot or wolf spawn eggs being given. With the knew snapshot having parrots, maybe when it is released we can have parrots as well?

15. @GrinningBobcat Can we get legitimate pets though? I don't know how many times it's been done in the past but I've never seen nor heard of ocelot or wolf spawn eggs being given. With the knew snapshot having parrots, maybe when it is released we can have parrots as well?

I used to do dogs, cats, and horses. I might add them back in at some point, thanks.

16. he listed a lot of reasons the server is dying, i left for a month and came back at a time which was saw as prime time where the most people was on and there was like 20 something people..it looks like people are a lil burned out on craftymynes

17. @TacoJesus he listed a lot of reasons the server is dying, i left for a month and came back at a time which was saw as prime time where the most people was on and there was like 20 something people..it looks like people are a lil burned out on craftymynes

We are still hitting 45 player peaks.

18. peak times change throughout the year

19. @TacoJesus he listed a lot of reasons the server is dying, i left for a month and came back at a time which was saw as prime time where the most people was on and there was like 20 something people..it looks like people are a lil burned out on craftymynes

Being online during exam weeks isn't really a compelling reason to claim a dying server just like claiming that the ad revenue on youtube dropped off solely due to the ad boycott when previous years show that the months before June always give out the lowest ad revenue

20. @Venetorem peak times change throughout the year

The reply couldve been that easy instead of smart remarks

21. @TacoJesus The reply couldve been that easy instead of smart remarks

What's smart about explaining that Exam weeks change server population?

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!