1. 6 years ago

So I started testing this week and I won't be back for awhile and I might be leaving Minecraft for good soon and I haven't made my mind up about this so bye for now

2. @ghostassasin81 So I started testing this week and I won't be back for awhile and I might be leaving Minecraft for good soon and I haven't made my mind up about this so bye for now

Noooo, why?

3. @OtherGreenGamer Noooo, why?

I have stuff coming up this summer and have high school with college classes

4. Cya have a good time!

5. @ghostassasin81 I have stuff coming up this summer and have high school with college classes

AP Classes are easy ghost. No need to really study or put your attention into them.

6. @Qluue AP Classes are easy ghost. No need to really study or put your attention into them.

Well true
    On a separate note
    I will have no time at all the next few years to do anything because I'm doing volunteer work and getting a job to do after school

7. @ghostassasin81 Well true
    On a separate note
    I will have no time at all the next few years to do anything because I'm doing volunteer work and getting a job to do after school

You're a good man! Volunteer works are really fun; they help you make new friends too.

8. @Qluue You're a good man! Volunteer works are really fun; they help you make new friends too.

Give up one thing and get more in return

or Sign Up to reply!