So, Elephantia is a burning crater now

1. 6 years ago
    Edited 6 years ago by Elephant_Parade

(I would post screenshots, but I'm lazy.)

As you might've guessed from the title, it's time for us to move on. If you're a current member of Elephantia—and I'm sorry to say that I don't have a list, though I might recognize you if we've been on at the same time—I'll give you the coordinates of the new base, once it exists; it currently doesn't. Stay tuned!

(FYI, Sev might have been implicated. I'm not really clear on that, though? Either way, I'm stepping back up as co-leader of Elephantia, since things are kind of a mess right now and I really enjoy establishing bases. I'd ask Sev first, but...)

Edit: No, Sev isn't implicated; I misread a sign.

2. the only reason it was raided is because of sev

3. Well gosh gee, your unstated reason sure justifies the destruction of the collaborative work of nearly a dozen other people! What an upstanding citizen you are!

4. @Elephant_Parade Well gosh gee, your unstated reason sure justifies the destruction of the collaborative work of nearly a dozen other people! What an upstanding citizen you are!

if you put it this way then its almost the leader of your groups fault. a whole dozen men? how can yo not expect a traitor in a whole dozen

5. @TheForgotten20 if you put it this way then its almost the leader of your groups fault. a whole dozen men? how can yo not expect a traitor in a whole dozen

lol

6. Edited 6 years ago by Angel_Dust_

@TheForgotten20 if you put it this way then its almost the leader of your groups fault. a whole dozen men? how can yo not expect a traitor in a whole dozen

^Forgotten20 is right, y'know

7. @Angel_Dust_ ^Forgotten20 is right, y'know

Pffft 10 is nothing, they just didn't have strong bonds

8. @TheForgotten20 if you put it this way then its almost the leader of your groups fault. a whole dozen men? how can yo not expect a traitor in a whole dozen

Really, it's the fault of the people who wrecked it (and also whoever gave them the coordinates, I suppose). To blame the leader is kind of like stomping on some kid's sandcastle and then saying it's the lifeguard's fault for not preemptively kicking you off the beach.

or Sign Up to reply!