[Bug] Black Box on Warp Spot Sometimes?

1. 6 years ago
    Deleted 3 years ago by jxo_
  2. I've had this happen to me to with the same curcumstances

3. I thinks it's probably a chunking loading thing, the black area is the area that your client haven't load in yet, it'd disappear when u look at it loads it in. You can press f3+g and check if the edge of the black area lines up with the chunks.

4. Deleted 3 years ago by jxo_
  5. I am always in my base too, so it is always loaded @CreeperLord170

@CraftyMyner

6. Edited 6 years ago by CreeperLord170

@JustJams I am always in my base too, so it is always loaded @CreeperLord170

@CraftyMyner

Sorry, I actually meant the chunk being displayed on your client
    Although I not very sure if I'm right though

7. @JustJams I would like to point out there is no bug reporting section and this seemed like the smartest section to post it in.

If you want to report bugs with the game try the Minecraft Bug Tracker!

Also a helpful place to check if someone else has found the same bug and reported it. In this case it looks like someone beat you to the punch by about 3 years :P
    https://bugs.mojang.com/browse/MC-63020

8. Deleted 3 years ago by jxo_
  9. Bugs like that are mostly a Mojang issue, not CM. Only reason I can see to have a Bug Report section is if something isn't working with spawn, like the hats, or arena.

10. It's an issue with minecraft and chunk loading, sometimes I will even see no chunks until I relog, it's the same thing with the invisible glitch, the best I could do would be to kick someone every time they tp. I think the issues is with teleporting players to unloaded chunks.

11. Edited 6 years ago by NutjobBob

@CraftyMyner it's the same thing with the invisible glitch

@CraftyMyner
    Apparently that's fixed in 1.12! Keep your fingers crossed that it's gone for good :)

12. That would be nice

or Sign Up to reply!