Generation Issues #2

1. 6 years ago

Alright, so I made a previous thread discussing on the issues with mansions, but I'm seeing similar trends now after this reset. I was traveling on the ocean near my base and I saw Guardians spawning so I thought there was a monument- but the thing was. there was no monument- Litterally! there was also no unnatural land deformation or left over prismarine. I'm thinking this reset is just causing general formation issues now because 1. this monument was fairly close to my base, 2. you simply don't demolish and entire ocean monument and not leave behind a spotless sight.

I'm also having strange sights with villages again as I was searching for mansions last night- this map I've gotten (before i gave up on it ) While going in a straight line, I came across 5 or so villages- all of them was untouched expect all the entities was gone; a ghost town. However, one of the villages was perfectly normal. If you ask me, this seems abit to concidental to simply just be raiders/greifers.

Missing ocean monument-

-image-

2. when the reset happens, it deleted all inactive dungeons villages and stuff. that doesn't mean things won't spawn naturally, i.e. guardians spawning in what used to be an ocean monument.

3. Would there be a chance for structures to generate on inactive areas that didn't have structures before?

4. It appears that chunk generation/dungeon placement has changed between versions, the reason stuff is still spawing there is that the file containing all the dungeon locations did not have anything removed from it.

5. its becoming annoying because now i been finding villages un touched with no villagers chest with loot not touched or farm

6. That's great though, you can make a Guardian Grinder without the hassle of removing the monument! =)
    Of course there's still the water...

7. @TimmyBoyT That's great though, you can make a Guardian Grinder without the hassle of removing the monument! =)
    Of course there's still the water...

i agree

or Sign Up to reply!