Deleted 6 years ago by XxPoYsEr2K14Xx
  3. Here's the copy-and-paste version:

IGN: DarthTr8r

Age/Maturity:
    13, very mature for my age.
    Discord:
    DarthTr8r #9375
    Approximate Time on CM:
    I just started about 10 minutes ago, but have played on several pure vanilla servers before that not only have improved my pvp and building skills but all around survival skills as well.
    About Me:
    As far as minecraft goes, I am kind to my basemates, friends, and faction members, but I can sometimes be brutal to my enemies. My preferred method of dealing with enemies is bed trapping, but sometimes I can't access their bed so I have to simply kill them. I am good at getting things, so if anyone in NN needs anything, theres a pretty strong chance I'll have what they need.
    Former Factions:
    None.
    Why Join NN?
    I am a big fan of Nerdiebirdie, after seeing his craftymynes videos, I decided to join and possibly join his faction as well.
    Why Should You Be Accepted?
    Trust me when I say I could be very helpful when it comes to disposing of your enemies. If you need an inside man, I'm your guy. You'll find that I am very likable which will be perfect for infiltrating the scum of the server.
    Other:

4. @DarthTr8r Application currently denied. Please read through the template thoroughly. (Hint: you missed one tiny detail... look near the bottom! :) )

5. Here it is fully filled out

IGN: DarthTr8r

Age/Maturity:
    13, very mature for my age. I have a strong vocabulary and a healthy sense of humor.
    Discord:
    DarthTr8r #9375
    Approximate Time on CM:
    I just started about 10 minutes ago, but have played on several pure vanilla servers before that not only have improved my pvp and building skills but all around survival skills as well.
    About Me:
    As far as minecraft goes, I am kind to my basemates, friends, and faction members, but I can sometimes be brutal to my enemies. My preferred method of dealing with enemies is bed trapping, but sometimes I can't access their bed so I have to simply kill them. I am good at getting things, so if anyone in NN needs anything, theres a pretty strong chance I'll have what they need.
    Former Factions:
    None.
    Why Join NN?
    I am a big fan of Nerdiebirdie, after seeing his craftymynes videos, I decided to join and possibly join his faction as well.
    Trust me when I say I could be very helpful when it comes to disposing of your enemies. If you need an inside man, I'm your guy. You'll find that I am very likable which will be perfect for infiltrating the scum of the server.
    Other: boopadoop

6. @DarthTr8r Thanks! We will get back to you in a few days!

7. ok

8. IGN: HustL

Age/Maturity: 13 - most people I talk to say I'm mature for my age, including your member GrandpaCarl (he's my friend, you can ask him)

Discord: HustL#2706

Approximate Time on CM: I have been here since just after the 1.9 update and I have quite a bit of knowledge about the server (I have no idea how long ago that was, at least 6 months)

About Me:

• I'm from Australia
    • I have a quiet and humble sort of personality, but I once I talk to anyone for a few minutes I'm really talkative
    • I enjoy fishing IRL
    • I do a lot of end city raiding
    • I enjoy building (I'm probably not the best builder, but I'm pretty creative and I like designing)
    • I'm not the best at red stone, I just know the basics and if I want to build a machine I just follow a youtube tutorial

Former Factions: PG (As you know I'm not with them anymore because they got raided and kinda fell apart as you know, lol)

Why Join NN?

• I've seen your videos and I've seen you in game, you seem really nice
    • I am friends with GrandpaCarl and from what he tells me it seems like a pretty cool faction
    • I like being in a faction and having people to talk to
    • I enjoy raiding, even though I have barely raided anyone (possibly you guys could help with that, haha

• I am quite friendly, kind and I believe it would be pleasant to have me around
    • I'd be keen to help the faction do anything (building, raiding, pvping)
    • I'm easy to please, I don't ask for much
    • I have my own end grinder and supplies, I don't really need to take anything from the faction
    • I'm not demanding - I won't ask to be promoted, I'm pretty patient and I really don't mind if I'm not promoted actually, I'm perfectly happy to wait until you fully trust me for anything

Other: Thanks for your time :)
    -boopadoopdoop

9. @HustL We will get back to you in a few days, thanks!

10. IGN:

2tps

Age/Maturity:

16, mature enough

Discord:

02v #3709

Approximate Time on CM:

Couple of days, not sure, but I have months of experience on vanilla servers

About Me:

Love grinding for items and mostly spend my time mining or building

Former Factions:

None

Why Join NN?

I am a big fan of you internet series on the server and I liked the scale of your builds, I believe I would be welcomed on a faction with such massive builds

I can help the faction either mining or building, overall being a good member

Other:

No

11. IGN: _Confederacy_
    Discord: Dimitri Shostakovich#6996
    Approximate time on CM: 2 years of membership at CM, roughly 24.3055556 days of online activity. (ticks were rounded)
    About me: Not all my spare time is devoted to MC as you can see from the time played, I enjoy other things such as school and band.
    Former/Current factions: Pack Alliance (Deceased) Pack Alliance 2.0 (Deceased) Atlas Faction (Current)
    Why join NerdNation: I love the idea of a growing faction and would like to contribute to that growth.
    Why should I be accepted: I can be of great assistance, being here a while gives me resouces to utilize.
    Other: boopadoopdoop.

12. @2tps Please make sure to read through the application thoroughly- you missed something near the bottom. Also, I'd suggest putting more effort into your application.

@_Confederacy_ We'll get back to you in a few days, thanks!

13. @_Confederacy_ Upon further discussion, your application has been denied. Thanks for applying, and good luck in the server.

14. IGN: Rybye

Age/Maturity: 12 almost 13

Discord: Rybye

Approximate Time on CM: one week

About Me: I love to build and I'm a great redstoner

Former Factions: Sky Kin, Snowburn, Stranger's Company (former supreme leader), Katharan Order.

Why Join NN? I want to join a nice faction that doesn't grief or raid

Why Should You Be Accepted? I love NerdieBirdies videos xD, featured quite regularly in his CraftyMynes series. I love the idea of a growing faction and would like to contribute to that growth.
    Why should I be accepted: I can be of great assistance, being here a while gives me resouces to utilize.

Other: boopadoopdoop.

15. IGN: Czechmate
    Age/Maturity: um... it's trite but true, I'm 47, going on 2. I'm mature when called upon to be so... that is to say, when I have a duty to be so. The rest of the time I'm talking about banging someone's mom.
    Discord: Czechmate#0224
    Approximate Time on CM: Been playing on the server for a little over two weeks.
    About Me: I started playing MC because I was a new father and I knew that my children were going to be playing it endlessly. As a child of a programer in the 70's I was raised to really hack something apart and understand why programs worked. I am an original nerd. From the day's of "revenge of the nerds" and "porkies".. from the original Dungeon's and Dragon's blue basic book, I've played, or watched, or read anything that I can. I was weened on first run episodes of Star Trek.
    These are of course just generalities. I am a desparately honest individual, which probably makes me a liar, but I honestly only lie where necessary to save feelings or protect the innocent. I love multiplayer games. I love the interaction; meeting new and interesting people and learning from them. I live to teach, and try my best to pass on whatever I have learned to others so that everyone can enjoy these amazing creations that we make. To this end I served as an administrator to Kirupa.com for many years, working on logic solutions and programming fixes. I quite enjoyed the work, but keeping up on Flash was a nightmare and that aspect of a program which I saw as going no where made the exercise tiresome.
    I am a husband to the love of my life... I am a father to the most interesting people I've ever come to know. Z is eight and inquisitive about minecraft but much more into research sciences like palentology. Lex is six and is a master lego builder at this point. It is astounding how OCD he is with regard to finishing a build he's started on. I work for an industrial gasses company, and quite enjoy the job and the people. I've been doing this for 22 years now.
    I'm a yankee, but with much love and sympathy for the south and the good parts of that culture, I also like the indy scene and get along well in Portland, Seatle, or New York. Honestly, I find it hard to go anywhere and not have a good time, if there are interesting people to meet and hopefuly good beer to drink. I get along pretty well with the old and young alike.
    I consider myself a jack of all trades and a master of few. I am at home working with a router and a nice block of aged oak, or putting together a red stone contraption. I cook, I clean, I pay my taxes, (even if I think it's unconstitutional to ask me to)
    Lastly just to list off a few pros and or cons
    I like to read, canoe, camp, hike, drink GOOD beer, bbq or grill, and I try not to miss 420; I am overly empathetic to others, including those who I am not. I know that doesn't make sense, but I assure you it's true.
    Minecraft is complex and there are many things which I enjoy about it. Firstly I suppose would be just exploring topside or in mines. The game generates amazing constructs, and I am endlessly facinated by the scapes I see in game. When I'm bored of that, I work on a red stone contraption to save time, or to trap enemies. To this end I rarely work in creative mode. I prefer to have both the danger of random creeper explosions, and the need to aquire resources. When that bores me, I work on beautifying my house. I would say that this later aspect is my greatest weakness. Gather materials? I'll get you boxes full.. but make a good looking rock wall in MC and it seems to elude me. Could be my work is crap, or it could be that I'm my own worst critic. My favorite work in PVP is building traps for others to stumble upon. I'm hoping to build a rep on Craftymynes for exactly that. I like to sneak.. I like to spy.. I like to build traps.
    Former Factions: No former factions, but I served as an admin for years with Casual Mature Gamers CS:Go, and left in good standing.
    Why Join NN?: There are a number of good reasons but very simply.. you have a policy of raiding without greifing, and that is one of the first time's I've seen that in a faction. I synch very closely with this type of behavior. I want competition to exist to enhance the fun and danger, but I also hate to see people utterly demolished into a pile of smoking ash and fire. Builds are a personal thing, and when someone wrecks something that you have spent blood sweat and tears to build... well I just have a really good feeling about your attitude. In addition to that, I enjoy your kind of layed back attitude about the CraftyMynes server. Some people take this waaaaaaaaaayyyyyy to seriously. I like your touring of other active builds and other old destroyed builds. That is something that enhances everyone's time on the server, and costs you time to do. I can appreciate someone who feels that something like that is important enough to document.
    Why Should I Be Accepted?: because I'll love you long time? The above speaks for itself. I will not betray someone who has put their trust in me. I am stalwart in my affiliations. I think I'd be a good fit with the other members who I've seen in your videos so far. If they are an indication of the types of players you are recruiting, then I should be a good fit. I like to build, I like to redstone, I like to collect resources, and I'm looking for a team that can help me learn the finer arts of PvP and raiding. I'm honestly not very good at killing players yet. I'm fairly good in combat in my own games and I play on hard level.
    Mostly though... it's my name. You should have me just to have a Czechmate on your side. You never know when a czechmate will come in handy. Plus there's more to the name than just the obvious and I really only discuss that with friends.
    Other:
    If you have no open slots at the moment, please feel free to keep my application on file for future use. I will probably be flying solo unless I can find another faction as good a fit as yours.

There once was a man from Vanderloop,
    who for many months could not poop,
    I tell you no lie
    when I say he did die
    of a terrible boopadoopdoop

16. @NerdieBirdieYT @_Confederacy_ Upon further discussion, your application has been denied. Thanks for applying, and good luck in the server.

:( ok, best of luck with the faction

17. IGN:
    Cankicker8
    Age/Maturity:
    13, very mature
    Discord:
    Cankicker8#3196
    Approximate Time on CM:
    I joined in November about 2 weeks before the reset
    About Me:
    I usually like to spend my personal time either playing video games, watching youtube, or spending my time outside doing whatever.
    Former Factions:
    Strangers Company (still in it)
    Why Join NN?
    I've been getting a bit bored here on craftymynes with no current projects or events going on and i have also been seeking an active group to cure my boredom. I also like the peacefulness of the faction and its straight forward rules. I also feel that NN would be really fun to be a part of as a faction on CraftyMynes.
    I think i would be a great helper for the faction, i might not be all that good at PVP but i'm pretty good at building and redstone especially. I can also offer any building assistance, or maybe fund materials. I'm also really good at making mob farms, weather it be for XP, or just for mob drops, i can do it.
    Other: Sparklez is a nub confirmed boopadoopdoop.

18. Edited 6 years ago by TheForgotten20

IGN: TheForgotten20

Age/Maturity: 16

Discord: ---

Approximate Time on CM: one day

About Me: I love to build and I'm a great redstoner also i make cringey speaches and have a level up bot for talking and i claim that i have a balance between raiding and what ever else you wanna claim but i actually raid every second week and record it and expect people to take me to their bases to tour it without raiding them and tell everyone i don't raid alot and I'm trystworthy

Former Factions: Sky Kin, Snowburn, Stranger's Company (former supreme co-leader with rybye and quartzking).

Why Join NN? I want to join a nice faction that doesn't grief or raid and doesn't lie about it

Why Should You Be Accepted? I love NerdieBirdies videos xD, featured quite regularly in his CraftyMynes series. I love the idea of a growing faction and would like to contribute to that growth.
    Why should I be accepted: I can be of great assistance, being here a while gives me resouces to utilize. also i gain trust by being in this faction

Other: i also like equiping a shiled while invis to try to kill people because thy obv cant see my shield also i call a 3v1 loss untill i use god armour against someone in iron armor to me a VS, ecause its totally not borderline bullying

19. Nerdy can I offer an ally fac on here

20. Nah

21. i was talking to nerdy

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!