1. ‹ Older
  2. 8 years ago
    Edited 8 years ago by GibsonAxe

@pand1024 There's actually a somewhat simple method to get villagers and other mobs onto the nether roof that involves a rail system some minecarts, cactus and a slime block the only troublesome thing about it is finding the right spots, just as with the horse glitch that's about the same(not exactly but still similar)

3. came here expecting an ex geologist trying to make money by mining rocks and selling them in the black market. im dissapointed.

4. One thing I would use bedrock breaking for is transporting mobs safely on the nether roof, but I guess it isn't allowed so I'll just abandon that dream

5. Endelikt

12 Apr 2016 Suspended

Yeah I had big dreams of getting horses on the nether roof but now it's impossible. The old minecart way doesn't work any more either. I tried for about 2 hours. There might be a way I haven't discovered yet. Where there is a will there is a way!

6. Edited 8 years ago by NutjobBob

Yeah I had big dreams of getting horses on the nether roof but now it's impossible.

Guess again!

(haven't tried this in current versions, but I see no reason why it wouldn't work)

7. Endelikt

13 Apr 2016 Suspended

Well like I said in the rest of my comment it doesn't work. That's actually the exact video I was using as a guide. In 1.9 the minecart just bounces off the horse and stops

8. Did you try it with the horse standing on the rail the minecart is placed on?

9. Endelikt

13 Apr 2016 Suspended

Yep

10. <player> how can i break bedrock?
    [Server] dont be a sissy & learn to play mc
    <player> how can i glitch through bedrock?
    [Server] Using glitches to your advantage sounds like... ur breaking the rules!
    <player> can i use redstone to destroy bedrock?
    [Server] seriously... again?

@every1
    Learn to play the right way, or don't play it at all. If u like glitches or avoiding certain rules, this is not your server to play.

FFS. wake up people! i mean KIDS!

11. Endelikt

13 Apr 2016 Suspended

It's just a discussion mate chill out. No need for personal attacks

or Sign Up to reply!