4. @iwarriiori Part 2:

-image-

-image-

-image-

-image-

-image-

what sorta loot u guys got?

5. Edited 6 years ago by Rybye

@TheForgotten20 what sorta loot u guys got?

Nothing i bet, all their members are still in iron

6. @Rybye Nothing i bet, all their members are still in iron

lol

7. Some of our members wear diamond enchanted + elytra around regularly. I personally prefer not to, as I don't want to lose the gear by falling off a cliff or something silly like that. Unlike some of you, NN is not obsessed with pvp or fighting. So why risk losing great gear when iron suffices?

Could we gear all our members in diamond? Yep. But there's no need to.

8. @NerdieBirdieYT Some of our members wear diamond enchanted + elytra around regularly. I personally prefer not to, as I don't want to lose the gear by falling off a cliff or something silly like that. Unlike some of you, NN is not obsessed with pvp or fighting. So why risk losing great gear when iron suffices?

Could we gear all our members in diamond? Yep. But there's no need to.

so in other words, you don't have the resources bud. team eye has countless full protection 4 sets for our numerous members, and more than half of them are manufactured by our special team dedicated to the plight of our rule on the server

9. @SharpSerac so in other words, you don't have the resources bud. team eye has countless full protection 4 sets for our numerous members, and more than half of them are manufactured by our special team dedicated to the plight of our rule on the server

"plight1
    plīt/
    noun
    a dangerous, difficult, or otherwise unfortunate situation."
    Not sure that's the word you wanted :^)

10. Edited 6 years ago by GrandpaCarl00

@SharpSerac

nah, it sounds more like you're guys egos are something bigger than you can hold if you ask me lul; but hey, that's none of my business

typically on any server i don't constantly roaming around in god sets lol i don't want to loose that shit i don't have the energy to go round constantly replacing and making gear

11. @GrandpaCarl00 @SharpSerac

nah, it sounds more like you're guys egos are something bigger than you can hold if you ask me lul; but hey, that's none of my business

typically on any server i don't constantly roaming around in god sets lol i don't want to loose that shit i don't have the energy to go round constantly replacing and making gear

we never lose any sets because we're too good at pvp

12. @NerdieBirdieYT Unlike some of you, NN is not obsessed with pvp or fighting.

@SharpSerac so in other words, you don't have the resources bud. team eye has countless full protection 4 sets for our numerous members

Like nerdie said... We don't need to do that because we aren't obsessed with pvp like you are.
    I respect that you enjoy pvping and I'm actually envious that you have that amount of gear but our faction doesn't need to..

13. @HustL Like nerdie said... We don't need to do that because we aren't obsessed with pvp like you are.
    I respect that you enjoy pvping and I'm actually envious that you have that amount of gear but our faction doesn't need to..

it's not that hard to not die, especially if you have diamond gear wtf

14. It hurts to be rided...

15. @SharpSerac Again, we have the resources to use better gear. Most of our members just choose not to wear it. It's just a preference, and as NN doesnt fight often, we don't need to constantly wear our best gear everywhere.

If it really is this big of a deal to you, I'd suggest you work on your ego a bit. Another faction's armor choice really isn't something to argue over.

16. @NerdieBirdieYT @SharpSerac Again, we have the resources to use better gear. Most of our members just choose not to wear it. It's just a preference, and as NN doesnt fight often, we don't need to constantly wear our best gear everywhere.

If it really is this big of a deal to you, I'd suggest you work on your ego a bit. Another faction's armor choice really isn't something to argue over.

i just want a little bit of a challenge next time we raid you, it gets kinda boring walking all over people like door mats

17. Lol, yup, definitely need an ego check.

18. -image-

19. Team Eye- bringing salt to CraftyMynes since 2015

20. we just have an affinity for making bk novices salty, we're just too damn good

21. I love it -- arguing against being a narcissist by using narcissism. XD This is too good.

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!