1. 6 years ago

Since I'm the type of person that cares about my reputation, I want to warn you all about the person who as of yesterday decided to call themselves "NerdieBerdie". This person is NOT me. Any damage they do while pretending to be me is not my fault. Do not let them "tour your base", as some of you have let me do, because they will likely wreck it.

Thanks. :)

2. Their previous name was 32v. I dont recognize them, and with the consistancy of their name changes i would say yeah- bad idea to let them in.

3. I suggest using nameMC to easily have access to the list of a player's former IGN's

4. Ok so Ii did a bit of research, looks like this guy has had tones of former IGN's, here a list:
    From last to current one-
    Tom1000175
    _Tawm
    BuIbasaur
    Skrrrt
    Semptember eleven
    32v
    NerdieBerdie.

Teo of them sound familiar to me, but I think this guy's just a random guy who saw your videos on the tube; and this is the "risk" of being a MC tuber, you can get a tone of love along with some haters in the way. This one is clearly an hater of yours, means you're getting attention :)

5. minesy

12 Aug 2017 Suspended

oh i based
    with 32v

6. @HaloNest Thanks for doing the research... ugh, people like this annoy me. Haters aside, I do have a relatively good reputation in CM and I don't want an impersonator ruining that.

7. @HaloNest Ok so Ii did a bit of research, looks like this guy has had tones of former IGN's, here a list:
    From last to current one-
    Tom1000175
    _Tawm
    BuIbasaur
    Skrrrt
    Semptember eleven
    32v
    NerdieBerdie.

Teo of them sound familiar to me, but I think this guy's just a random guy who saw your videos on the tube; and this is the "risk" of being a MC tuber, you can get a tone of love along with some haters in the way. This one is clearly an hater of yours, means you're getting attention :)

i know who 32v is, but seriously i see 3 previous name in there that tells me who it is since this person didnt hide it very well.

8. Who is it then

or Sign Up to reply!