Nerdnation: Applications

1. ‹ Older
  2. 6 years ago

@NerdieBirdieYT @Retrochewy Please put more effort into your application and include a screesnhot with proof of your ticks. Thanks!

He's been around for a long time.

3. around 3 nerdies

4. IGN: Djscales101

Maturity/age: My age is 12. I think i am pretty mature. I think I am mature because a lot of people tell me i am, i hang around with kids a couple years older than me, and i watch shows and video games that are pretty mature like call of duty.

Discord: Koamoi#7746

Approximate Time on CM: 6.5 million ticks.

About me: My favorite part of mincraft is that the only limit is your imagination, also the fact that you can make familys of sheep:). In real life I like to play soccer, read, and play pokemon. I have 3 dogs and a Bearded Dragon, I like pizza and sushi. In mincraft I am pretty good at PvP, I like to explore, and i like to breed sheeps.

Former Factions: I use to be in Conquest, I left because we realized that we weren't going any where. Our goals were to just hang around and mess around. The members were gminidog14, and Deadpoolpunisher.

Why Join NN? I want to join NN because i want to be part of a large faction and I want to be part of NN because i want to be part of a faction that you are not faction mates but family. What I hope to achieve is to explore the world of craftymynes. The reason that i want to join you guys is like i said before you guys are not faction mates you are family and I Ike the fact that you guys don't grief.

Why Should You Be Accepted? The reason i should be excepted is I am very active with the community, I like to share with my faction mates, people say I am likable, friendly, and funny. I have been playing for a long time not only on Craftymynes.

Other: boopadoopdoop

5. Dj scales you are being considered, please give us 2-3 days !

6. minesy

28 Aug 2017 Suspended

@Djscales101 IGN: Djscales101

Maturity/age: My age is 12. I think i am pretty mature. I think I am mature because a lot of people tell me i am, i hang around with kids a couple years older than me, and i watch shows and video games that are pretty mature like call of duty.

Discord: Koamoi#7746

Approximate Time on CM: 6.5 million ticks.

About me: My favorite part of mincraft is that the only limit is your imagination, also the fact that you can make familys of sheep:). In real life I like to play soccer, read, and play pokemon. I have 3 dogs and a Bearded Dragon, I like pizza and sushi. In mincraft I am pretty good at PvP, I like to explore, and i like to breed sheeps.

Former Factions: I use to be in Conquest, I left because we realized that we weren't going any where. Our goals were to just hang around and mess around. The members were gminidog14, and Deadpoolpunisher.

Why Join NN? I want to join NN because i want to be part of a large faction and I want to be part of NN because i want to be part of a faction that you are not faction mates but family. What I hope to achieve is to explore the world of craftymynes. The reason that i want to join you guys is like i said before you guys are not faction mates you are family and I Ike the fact that you guys don't grief.

Why Should You Be Accepted? The reason i should be excepted is I am very active with the community, I like to share with my faction mates, people say I am likable, friendly, and funny. I have been playing for a long time not only on Craftymynes.

Other: boopadoopdoop

i have 13 mil

7. @minesy Thanks for the info I am now in the know

8. Is QFU in NN

9. @Djscales101 No, and never will be, lol

10. are you going to go over my application

11. @Djscales101 We're considering it atm

12. thx

13. IGN:Gminipug14

Age/Maturity:13 High Maturity

Discord:gminidog14#6506

Approximate Time on CM: 2 years/ 1.1 mil but thats bc this is an alt :D

About Me: I got banned a while back for x ray but it WONT ever happen again! I love gaming and video games in general and i love exploring places IRL and minecraft is one of those games that combined my two favorite things and thats why i love it so much. I like to build and grind on minecraft and just game in general.

Former Factions: Stangers Company, Conquest

Why Join NN? I love playing on craftymynes and it got a bit boring without other people to enjoy my builds andand the sense of knowing things are going down (like eye is trying to take down NN). I can help out with ANYthing from gathering supplies for builds, chalenges ect. or even helping out with pvp, projects and other stuff. And im always there for my faction mates.

Why Should You Be Accepted? Like I said before ^ i can help out with stuff. And Im trustworthy, friendly, and a all out good guy. Im pretty good at building so i can help out building main bases. And if i need too I can pvp pretty well. I think im a pretty good help to NN and i really hope i get accepted also my friend Djscales101 too.

Other:boopadoopdoop

#lovebird4life

14. Edited 6 years ago by Retrochewy

IGN:Retrochewy

Age/Maturity:12 now, for the people too lazy to check chat logs

Discord:nerdie knows mine

Approximate Time on CM: since September 2016 or over 20 million ticks

About Me: I can build, redstone, pvpish and i like tacos

Former Factions: SC ally, Team Aqua, Equipped, Taco Legion

Why Join NN? I love playing on craftymynes and it just doesnt feel right without someone to play with and people to survive with

Why Should You Be Accepted? Bcuz im derpy and i can help the faction by building a backup base. Also im good at redstone and mob farms and I can AFK for hours at a time. I dont ever betray and i can help with raids as i commonly find bases while mining

Other:boopadoopdoopydoop

15. @Gminipug14 You are being considered; thanks for applying!

@Retrochewy Since this is your second attempt at writing a decent application, I'll say this. If you don't think you can put more effort into your application, then we'll review it as is, but your chances with this application are not great. If you'd like to redo it for the second time, feel free. Take a look at the template and hit some of the points mentioned in italics.

16. Edited 6 years ago by Retrochewy

IGN: Retrochewy

Age/Maturity: "A very mature 12 year old"

Discord: nerdy knows it

Approximate Time on CM: over 20 million, cant provide screen as i dont have access to my pc until i return from vacation

@OtherGreenGamer He's been around for a long time.

About Me: I have lots of free time after school cuz i dont have much homework and I can afk while i do homework. I am a very skilled minecraft player, i know how to mine efficiently, raid, and find end cities. every end flight gets me about 2-3 end cities and i am willing to share the loot.

Former Factions: Allied with SC,Taco Legion, Team Aqua, Equipped
    equipped was made up of: me, forgotten, drachenzorn, jordi and denarri(is that how u spell it?)

Why Join NN?: I want to have an actual base with a faction, I was with only forgotten in Taco, Aqua was an exploration team, and Equipped was the strongest faction in the 1.11-1.12 server until the base was nuked. I really want to work with friends on a base and get in a nerdiebirdie video.

Why Should You Be Accepted?: I am a good redstoner and can build very fast farms, also I can AFK when needed and gather lots of materials for builds. I can also efficiently mine for diamonds (y=9 strip mine in Extreme hills) I also have a base in case NN gets raided again and needs a temporary base that is very safe and only a few trusted people know the coords. I also have an end grinder that is shared with tomtom (nerdie might remember from a video from the beginning)

Other: Hope i put enough effort, I cant remember what was in italics but I tried my best.
    @NerdieBirdieYT done
    boopadoopdoop

17. Retrochewy, you had been accepted !

18. ur in nn?

19. Edited 6 years ago by Retrochewy

forgot bout undertakers faction

20. Again, Qfu isn't in NN and never will be XD

You're being considered, @Retrochewy .

21. qfu once saved me by killing 4 horsemen when they tried to kill me
    then qfu killed me

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!