Want to earn diamonds?

1. 6 years ago

Here is a opportunity for new or old players to get diamonds. I am planning a big build soon so I require supplies. I will Pay 1 diamond for 2 stacks of gravel or 2 stacks of sand. I Need a lot probably in excess of 20 double chests of each. I can bring empty Shulker chests to do exchanges at trading post if you collect large amounts. I will also offer shulker chests for trade at a rate of 12 stacks of gravel for 1 shulker chest ( which would be equal to 6 diamonds).

2. I'll get you sand, I would also do gravel but I have no god armor and deep ocean gravel harvesting is a pain without respiration and other ocean echants

3. bob if u are paitient then i could lend u a set when i get back from vacation in six days

4. Would you happen to need red stone blocks and or cobblestone in bulk? I'm selling plenty of that.

5. I will get you some sand maybe 1 - 2 double chests. I will contact you when i see you ingame.

6. ill get u the gravel

7. i have like 3 god sholvels i threw somewhere

8. @Retrochewy bob if u are paitient then i could lend u a set when i get back from vacation in six days

Thanks and if it's for sale I'll buy it off you once I have the diamond for it

9. @GrinningBobcat Thanks and if it's for sale I'll buy it off you once I have the diamond for it

3 days left

10. @Retrochewy 3 days left

alright no worries

11. @Retrochewy 3 days left

msg me on discord for it

12. my discord phone's battery broke so i have wait to fix it

13. @Retrochewy my discord phone's battery broke so i have wait to fix it

alright then on the forum then lol

14. Order filled ty all

or Sign Up to reply!