I know who leaked cords to Skull Mountain

1. ‹ Older
  2. 6 years ago
    Deleted 6 years ago by Nysic
  3. @rnc2011 fuckin told you! YOU PLAYIN MINECRAFT IN CLASS!! (or forums at least :P)

4. @deyahruhd

show the logs sharp

wyfi, can you get my recict for team eye's spaghetti?

I'm wanting a full refund, aswell a refund for that braun strowman merchandise

My spaghetti was missing those bunch of totems javon scammed me a few months ago, i heard he's a con artist, not a cheff

Sharp you should hire @Qfu as your new chef, they have what little totems I had left LMAO

5. Deleted 6 years ago by SharpSerac
  6. minesy

5 Oct 2017 Suspended

some body once told me

7. minesy

5 Oct 2017 Suspended

i have a snack now i am going to watch every thing wrong with the hunger games

8. @GrandpaCarl00 @deyahruhd

show the logs sharp

wyfi, can you get my recict for team eye's spaghetti?

I'm wanting a full refund, aswell a refund for that braun strowman merchandise

My spaghetti was missing those bunch of totems javon scammed me a few months ago, i heard he's a con artist, not a cheff

Sharp you should hire @Qfu as your new chef, they have what little totems I had left LMAO

can guarantee deyahruhd isn't my alt, any admin can confirm through ip addresses but i'm sure they don't want to bother confirming this because some DISSENTER of the Team Eye cause thinks that he's my alt

9. minesy

5 Oct 2017 Suspended

DRAMA

10. @SharpSerac can guarantee deyahruhd isn't my alt, any admin can confirm through ip addresses but i'm sure they don't want to bother confirming this because some DISSENTER of the Team Eye cause thinks that he's my alt

I dont think that is your ALT either, but who pray tells is it I wonder???

11. @SharpSerac

You're treating this like it's so important when you're missing the question:

I want a refund for my team eye spaghetti, It was missing my totems I specifically had ordered; Noodles made from the highest caliber of flour, tomatoes made from the transfused blood of eldritch monsters, and totems which are very high in cyanide, spoopy calcium, protein made from the ribosomes of zombie general Cornwallis, which infact, his autopsy did confirm that his plasma was actually corn starch at the battle of Yorktown. I'll let you know I'm a connoisseur from the planet ''pettyfactiondramathat'senteraining'' and my sibling is yes, the flying spaghetti monster. Also, I'll have to be forced to give you a 1-star review since i'm a food critic from CNN.

12. @GrandpaCarl00 @SharpSerac

You're treating this like it's so important when you're missing the question:

I want a refund for my team eye spaghetti, It was missing my totems I specifically had ordered; Noodles made from the highest caliber of flour, tomatoes made from the transfused blood of eldritch monsters, and totems which are very high in cyanide, spoopy calcium, protein made from the ribosomes of zombie general Cornwallis, which infact, his autopsy did confirm that his plasma was actually corn starch at the battle of Yorktown. I'll let you know I'm a connoisseur from the planet ''pettyfactiondramathat'senteraining'' and my sibling is yes, the flying spaghetti monster. Also, I'll have to be forced to give you a 1-star review since i'm a food critic from CNN.

not gonna bother reading xd

13. @SharpSerac

yet you've cared enough to reply then go into edgy silence unlike humfry

ty for your care sharp it means alot!!!11! <3

14. @GrandpaCarl00 @SharpSerac

yet you've cared enough to reply then go into edgy silence unlike humfry

ty for your care sharp it means alot!!!11! <3

what are you even talking about lol elaborate

15. minesy

5 Oct 2017 Suspended

pssst pssst...... i like cheese

16. @minesy pssst pssst...... i like cheese

Not sure why you keep posting random, unrelated replies on the thread trying to get it off topic. Kinda odd imo, almost as if you're trying to hide something? Anyways, I have no problem waiting for the release of the information, the suspense it great.

17. Edited 6 years ago by GrandpaCarl00

@SharpSerac

sharp, i feel like you're a deep, troubled soul, you should listen to ''macintosh 420'' and go into a deep recollection meditative state. i heard it improves the mind; also, ask yourself..

'' Do I know what am I talking about? ''

'' What did I caused for this to happen? ''

It's ok, i'm more than glad to be your counselor, your appointment is at 5pm every Wednesday.

18. minesy

5 Oct 2017 Suspended

@iwarriiori Not sure why you keep posting random, unrelated replies on the thread trying to get it off topic. Kinda odd imo, almost as if you're trying to hide something? Anyways, I have no problem waiting for the release of the information, the suspense it great.

i may know who it is hehe need a hint? i said i may know btw

19. Edited 6 years ago by SharpSerac

@GrandpaCarl00 @SharpSerac

sharp, i feel like you're a deep, troubled soul, you should listen to ''macintosh 420'' and go into a deep recollection meditative state. i heard it improves the mind; also, ask yourself..

'' Do I know what am I talk about? ''

'' What did I caused for this to happen? ''

It's ok, i'm more than glad to be your counselor, your appointment is at 5pm every Wednesday.

"hehe i like typing out nonsensical replies to people, makes me feel warm and fuzzy"

20. Edited 6 years ago by GrandpaCarl00

@SharpSerac

what's your point tho buddy

21. Well I don't know what to post here. I guess I'll just post my likes on Soundcoud: https://soundcloud.com/Hijacked96/likes Should give everyone at least 5 hours of music to listen to while we wait for @humfrydog to reveal the mole account's identitiy.

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!