I know who leaked cords to Skull Mountain

1. ‹ Older
  2. 6 years ago
    Deleted 6 years ago by WBlaine
  3. of course nerdie won't admit to it what would that do for his youtube account

4. Edited 6 years ago by Cileklim

The screenshot seems pretty real but I'd never expect a faction leader to leak his own coords just for some views. Tragic

5. I'm not even mad I'm just... Sad people would believe this about me

6. You know, instead of us all just pointing figures, let's have some sort of actual trial to give everyone a say in this in an orderly manner. The courts don't go and prosecute people over a few slivers of evidence. Then we can put this down once and for all in some sort of reasonable fashion.

7. That also explains always wearing iron armor ;-;
    Along with all the leaks themselves, aice you had access to all places along with the fact you always erased yourself first from the suspect list.

Unless you can explain the discord message, I'm afraid I'll have to believ humfry

Saying "it can be faked so easily" isn't much of an explanation because over the internet, everything can be faked

Also trying to bring reason and logic into this would be poitless cause we are dealing with a FUCKING LEADER OF HIS FACTION SELLING OUT HIS OWN FACTION! THERES NOTHING MORE FUCKED UP THAN THIS SHIT!

But, I think it's only fair that you get a shot at defending yourself and explaining why this discord message is fake.

Benji, out.

8. Edited 6 years ago by NerdieBirdieYT

The first screenshot is real, I said that at some point when we were discussing a way to trick Team Eye. (Or perhaps Oblivion, I'm not 100% on that.)

The second is faked, I never said that. That screenshot fails to show which Discord server it was in or the online members, meaning it could be easily faked by literally anyone with a Discord server. You can easily change your nickname and name color and profile picture to cake being someone you're not. TE has done this to people in NN multiple times.

Believe what you will, but I did not and never will sell out my faction.

9. Deny, deny, deny. The truth hurts all you tried to find out for the last 24 hours was who the mole was. You never asked who leaked cords. 2 minutes after the first post you were on discord. LMAO Exposed, I have the full transcripts.

-image-

10. Come to think of it, in the "nerdnation's got talent" video, it immediately skips to the part where the base is blown up. No ambush or anything. If you watch the older videos you can see that they are always being ambushed, so why would he crop that part out of this one? Maybe there is no ambush at all and he cropped it to not reveal to us that he teleported them himself.

11. Humfry, that last screenie is also real. Juju was joking when he posted it, ask him. As I said, it's taken very out of context.

Also it's in Public. Why on earth would I admit to leaking coords in the public channel of my Discord? The NN mole would be on that quicker than you could blink.

Ugh. Talk to Juju. Talk to my faction. This is ridiculous

12. #nerdieisexposed , lol

13. I was there for that conversation it was 1000% just joking around

14. @DankerFan Precisely. Danker is not in NN but he's in the Discord and saw the conversation. It was a joke, for heaven's sake.

15. Edited 6 years ago by Cileklim

@DankerFan I was there for that conversation it was 1000% just joking around

You joined the forum 22 hours ago, 2 hours after humfry posted this thread. Fake account?

16. Twas just a prank bro
    I just made it AS IF we got leaked and raided, haha pranks on you. England is my city

Did it feel good tho?

17. @Cileklim He got Minecraft a couple days ago. He’s a friend of FamilyTuber.

18. Edited 6 years ago by AttackTeam

@SharpSerac @NerdieBirdieYT You both and your teams are never going to actually prove whoever is right with all this pointing fingers. If you all actually care about proving this to be true or false, then do something that resembles actually proving something, such as a court case. Get some jury members that aren't opinionated whatsoever, and actually give more evidence to back your claims. One is innocent until proven guilty under trial in court. This might be a bit much to some, so if you both want to settle this, then both agree on a set date and time to do something similar to an actual court case and trial. I am saying this as my own personal opinion, and this is not being fueled by either side

19. Yeah i Agree with @AttackTeam we should have a court about this i will quickly build a court room so we can discuss this as it is said you are innocent until proven guilty

20. not even that, just get people at spawn or at least on the server itself.

21. Bad idea to make a court room, that will result in a battle. I do like the idea of selecting juries and figuring this out correctly.

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!