1. 6 years ago

Just wondering - has anyone completed all of the advancements on CraftyMynes?

2. Yes, even the totem one xd

3. @Qfu Yes, even the totem one xd

Even the secret ones?

4. @Qfu The "How did we get here" as well?

5. minesy

18 Sep 2017 Suspended

no one has completed furious cocktail

6. "How did we get here" is a brutal one, especially with the lack of shulkers close to end spawn, you also need to either get a wither skeleton to an end city, or spawn a wither at one, both which are difficult in their own regard. Then you have to locate an ocean monument with live elder guardians for mining fatigue, as well as have multiple beacons to apply all the effects they offer. So this advancement is no joke

7. i can tell you with certainty who has held the dragon egg xd

8. -image-

9. @Argail -image-

those are some nice advancements, but what about the dragon egg one?

10. Hehehe

11. I feel bad for people like @SharpSerac who don't have many accomplishment and thus must repeat the same one over and over to feel good about themselves. :/

@Argail Nice! I have that one as well but does anyone have them all?

12. @NerdieBirdieYT the only person that can actually have them all is @SharpSerac unless he lets others hold the egg or a mod or admin spawns the egg in

13. @NerdieBirdieYT I feel bad for people like @SharpSerac who don't have many accomplishment and thus must repeat the same one over and over to feel good about themselves. :/

@Argail Nice! I have that one as well but does anyone have them all?

I feel bad for people like @NerdieBirdieYT because he gets raided by Team Eye like every 15 minutes so he gotta kick out basically all of his members. *accomplishments btw

14. @JSN_ And now there won't be any mole problems :P Also, you're banned, so I wouldn't be talking if I were you. Hush.

15. Deleted 6 years ago by r4iscool1
  16. Again, let's try to keep this thread on topic. If you want to discuss actual achievements you have earned, post it here!
    I, for one, have minimal achievements :/

17. @NerdieBirdieYT @JSN_ And now there won't be any mole problems :P Also, you're banned, so I wouldn't be talking if I were you. Hush.

Are you sure about that? Also, what're are u tryna imply that im banned. Least I didn't create a faction that prolly hurt more people that joined more than helped. I still haunt craftymynes bud. I'd rather be banned then lose the rep and trust of the people in my faction who were probably my friends aswell.

18. @jsn @NerdieBirdieYT @javonjw

in general, why the hell ya'll revived an old ass argument out of the blue that died a few weeks ago?

honestely the smartest decision would just be to just drop it lol there's a reason why threads keeps getting locked left and right

-image-

19. @JSN_ They are still my friends and many of them are Friend role in NN Discord; most of us still keep in touch and talk a lot :) Didn't lose much reputation in the end, and certainly didn't lose friends.

As @WBlaine said, let's keep this thread on track. PM me if you have disagreements and we'll chat there.

20. Idea, if you have all or many of the advancements (preferably on CM), show your screenshots here! I'm interested how far everyone has gotten :D

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!